Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

5D5F0BC5-2F63-4458-AF76-764B192E1CB9.jpeg

I need these or the black Floridians

Damn looks like the Rodman Lakers sold out. Wasn’t 100% sold on the swingman. Anyone know why that was only on Culture Kings?

Okay when TF did these finally release and how did I miss it?? I can’t find a pair anywhere!! I’ve wanted these wizards shorts for a long time.

43A83B37-1E56-46A1-AC19-77B9F63884A9.jpeg

Damn looks like the Rodman Lakers sold out. Wasn’t 100% sold on the swingman. Anyone know why that was only on Culture Kings?
Marketing strategy imo. Doesnt makes sense on the surface because yes lakers stuff sells and rodman is somewhat popular but I don’t see tons of ppl clamoring for a rodman lakers m&n swingman jersey

Okay when TF did these finally release and how did I miss it?? I can’t find a pair anywhere!! I’ve wanted these wizards shorts for a long time.

These dropped a few weeks, maybe even a month ago if I remember right. Those Wizards dons are tempting and they only have Larges left but I’m holding out for the Nuggets Mile High shorts.

Think those wizards swing man been up on the site but like sold out and never seen anywhere else

I’d do some authentic of those

Marketing strategy imo. Doesnt makes sense on the surface because yes lakers stuff sells and rodman is somewhat popular but I don’t see tons of ppl clamoring for a rodman lakers m&n swingman jersey

I been wanting one forever haha, but obviously an authentic. CK was only allowing one to be ordered too so I didn't know what size to get. Guess I will have to hope they come back in stock.

Back
Top Bottom