Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Looks like he’s been eating good

More like he's been eating too much for his own good.

Alp in the beginning was so so. Had some heat. But over time his colors got exposed, what to expect from that bum reseller. Hopping over rats and trash just to meet up with da ninja Edwin :lol:. Don't need him back. Line cutter with his grandma, come on now 🤦🏽‍♂️. Ignorant as well, fast food is healthy for him, according to him.

I never knew that guy was a reseller who stooped that low. He even got his family involved in his reselling and hoarding ventures?

I didn't realize he had that level of idiocy believing fast food was healthy.

facts, i don't get how he lives Uptown around people of color and has never gotten checked 🤔

the **** riding of that guy is disgusting

let's keep it a stack, they're literally the same authentic shorts just with pockets and huge obnoxious stitching across your meat.

"better" because of their price tag and exclusivity is just narcissism

bum *** reseller who grew up with a silver spoon

I agree with you expounding on all this here.

Your assessment of Just Don shorts is real and accurate. Some wearers just have a need to feel validated with higher priced shorts with tacky script around the front crotch area.

That dude who has an unhealthy obsession with Just Don shorts will live on here as a cult figure. He'll resurface on here occasionally since he's seared in the memories of peeps.

I didn't know much about him other than his exorbitant love of those overrated and overpriced shorts. I recall he disagreed with me one time and came off as hypocritical since he was flawed himself. He basically tried to kick righteousness with me when he lacked it on his end.

I never realized his flaws extended with him being a racist and a reseller.

Why cosplay on the internet as black?

This is nothing new. The only differences are it's a different era and a different outlet to go on to do it.

It's been transpiring decades before cosplay even became a word. Like how Whites satirized Black folks doing blackface on TV and live shows when racism was openly prevalent. Or how WCW in the '90s had a White guy named Marc Mero with an extreme tan masquerade around as a Black man with Johnny B. Badd as his gimmick, basically a bootleg Little Richard in the ring. WCW also did corny cosplay in the '90s when they had a guy masquerade around as a knockoff Ultimate Warrior called The Renegade.

People doing that on the internet feel it's a safe space for them since they're doing it from the comfort of their home computers or a smartphone in their hand. It's also a great outlet for losers who lack confidence to be spontaneous in the real world because they have plenty of time to formulate thoughts and words with a keyboard or keypad.

Works at a comic book store

Lol literally Alp

12.jpg

More like he's been eating too much for his own good.

I never knew that guy was a reseller who stooped that low. He even got his family involved in his reselling and hoarding ventures?

I didn't realize he had that level of idiocy believing fast food was healthy.

I agree with you expounding on all this here.

Your assessment of Just Don shorts is real and accurate. Some wearers just have a need to feel validated with higher priced shorts with tacky script around the front crotch area.

That dude who has an unhealthy obsession with Just Don shorts will live on here as a cult figure. He'll resurface on here occasionally since he's seared in the memories of peeps.

I didn't know much about him other than his exorbitant love of those overrated and overpriced shorts. I recall he disagreed with me one time and came off as hypocritical since he was flawed himself. He basically tried to kick righteousness with me when he lacked it on his end.

I never realized his flaws extended with him being a racist and a reseller.

This is nothing new. The only differences are it's a different era and a different outlet to go on to do it.

It's been transpiring decades before cosplay even became a word. Like how Whites satirized Black folks doing blackface on TV and live shows when racism was openly prevalent. Or how WCW in the '90s had a White guy named Marc Mero with an extreme tan masquerade around as a Black man with Johnny B. Badd as his gimmick, basically a bootleg Little Richard in the ring. WCW also did corny cosplay in the '90s when they had a guy masquerade around as a knockoff Ultimate Warrior called The Renegade.

People doing that on the internet feel it's a safe space for them since they're doing it from the comfort of their home computers or a smartphone in their hand. It's also a great outlet for losers who lack confidence to be spontaneous in the real world because they have plenty of time to formulate thoughts and words with a keyboard or keypad.
Yep, in the sb dunk thread he admitted he would cut the line just to get what he wanted cause if others were gonna play games he would too. And he takes his grandma with him just to fill out and win raffles for him. What a life!
Screenshot_20210626-184352_Instagram.jpg

RELEASE THE NAVY PINSTRIPE ROCKETS AUTHENTICS YOU COWARDS!!!!!!!

I sold the majority of my shorts since I rarely wore them. But I would get those and the black Orlando Magic shorts if they ever released authentics for them.

I’m hoping they bless everyone with that MPLS Lakers authentic next week though. I got some gift cards I want to put to use.

The only things Don's have are pockets which I like but the price . Only way I get Don's are by oneness and they won't put Chicago on discount and we all know those grizzlies will be problems

The dons have a bit of a loose fit. In regular authentics I wear a 3xl but in dons the 2xl fits like an authentic 3xl.

that’s good to know. I would consider getting that purple Laker pair if the price was reasonable, but I wouldn’t pay an arm and a leg for them.

But I’ve noticed M&N sizing to be a bit inconsistent on the regular shorts as well. My purple jazz authentics with the mountains. My xl fit huge. Same with my white bulls. But those were made in Vietnam so perhaps the different country it was manufactured in played a part.

Back
Top Bottom