Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Dons in the wild and it’s none other than mr guccislides himself lol…
8D9C0915-441F-4FB1-9E7A-0B863DB9C0BB.jpeg

Bring Alp back. I never cared for the just don stuff personally. But he was ahead of the curve with the just don stuff well before a bunch of other heads started rocking with them.

side note. He reminds me of a sneaker head version of earthquake from the wwe. Or a 90’s wrestler in general. Imagine just don shorts and some Jordan’s on this picture lol.

D0F0D6D6-F0CB-4AD0-9E2B-97C5F30C6BFC.jpeg

Bring Alp back. I never cared for the just don stuff personally. But he was ahead of the curve with the just don stuff well before a bunch of other heads started rocking with them.

side note. He reminds me of a sneaker head version of earthquake from the wwe. Or a 90’s wrestler in general. Imagine just don shorts and some Jordan’s on this picture lol.

D0F0D6D6-F0CB-4AD0-9E2B-97C5F30C6BFC.jpeg
You kind of remind me of him as well

Still don't understand why folks treat dude as if he invented the wheel when it comes to just don shorts. Plenty of folks were wearing just don shorts before dude
It’s da case of the vocal minority vs the silent majority

i didnt even know what he had to do with Just Don until a couple of months ago when someone explained it to me

Ced was the weirdo faking like he was a black man for the internet but got exposed. Him and Alp both had a history of saying slick **** about black folk.

“exposed” lmao. Foh. I said some stupid stuff years ago. Owned up to that ****. I was wrong for that. I said something foul about another members mother on here, and that was totally out of line. It don’t change or erase what I said. But I apologized to dude directly for that. But it is what it is. If people on here don’t F with me. Fair enough. But to group me in with him is od.

“exposed” lmao. Foh. I said some stupid stuff years ago. Owned up to that ****. I was wrong for that. I said something foul about another members mother on here, and that was totally out of line. It don’t change or erase what I said. But I apologized to dude directly for that. But it is what it is. If people on here don’t F with me. Fair enough. But to group me in with him is od.

PM me with what you said please.

Back
Top Bottom