Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

da grey market M&N Jerseys [emoji]129300[/emoji]

:lol:

Bert. Bert. I remember in this thread there was talk about official ones from M&N and/or the NBA store about it being pink too doe

That was a different jersey, it was a made in USA that bled into the white.

The rookie didn't, mine didn't and didn't see anyone else conplain.

And to be fair, the inside wash tag does match up exactly to my purple gold Jerry that was made in 2014.. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Those Jordan jerseys are NOT FAKE, just a bad batch by M&N

I think and I'm confident these might be legit bad batch/early run

Someone added the white name and year patch above the M&N tag.

Looking at the jersey and everything adding up perfectly. Look at some picture of legit and everything matchs up, fonts, location of letters and numbers, etc

The wash tag and made in tag on the inside where the barcode is exact same as the tag inside both my Kobe jerseys that were made in 2014. Exact same.

This is weird

What size did you order?  I got a 40, 44, and 52 and none of them came with the patches.

I ordered a 56. I bought a shaq in 52 and it ran so slim up top I decided to get the 56 in the Kobe. Worked out. Kinda mad because I bought the patch since somebody said the jersey they got didn't come with it. The pacthes are two different colors. The pacth on the M&N is a darker gold while the patch is lighte like the adidas authentic jerseys.

Last edited:
They need to start making size 40 or update the chest of the 40 like a half inch bigger

Summer coming makes me want to cop some more

Keep in mind that jersey was very easy to tailor

Idk the player but remember that's being on eBay back in the day in huge sizes. Sharp looking jersey you never see especially smaller size

I like it

That came out great egaroc1 egaroc1

I need to find someone to tailer my jerseys. How I look like wearing size 60 jerseys being only 5'4" and 285 lbs smh
Thanks broski

Keep in mind that jersey was very easy to tailor

Idk the player but remember that's being on eBay back in the day in huge sizes. Sharp looking jersey you never see especially smaller size

I like it

U right about that jersey being easy to tailor. It's a simple jersey so it was easy for the tailor to accomplish.

Back
Top Bottom