Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^Nice. I'm sad theres no more royal blue joints..

Where can I go to find out what upcoming players they're going to make next? Is there a website besides this one that y'all frequent?                  

Upset I sold my royal blue :smh:

Had both 40 n 44

Just got the baby blue one so I can try and get all the kobes

Its not immpossible... But harder to do...

Well in the case of...let's say a pacers Flo jo, when a tailor takes it in on the sides, you're going to upset those lines in the jersey. Specifically the white stripe on the right (or left, depending on your vantage point) side of it. Depending on how much you have to have taken out, the difference could be barely noticeable (taking a 52 to a 48) or pretty drastic (taking a 56 to a as 40) etc

I've had several jerseys tailored and I don't even try going for anything higher than a 52 down to my size of 48. And I def stay away from asymmetrical jerseys out of size altogether.

But you guys are right. Most times, only the owner will notice.

Last edited:
Need that 97 Kobe in a size 40. Anyone now where I can look? How much bigger will a size 44 be from a 40?

I need a legit spot in NYC to alter jerseys... Got so many jerseys collecting dust because I bought them so big where they would fit down to my knees back in the "jersey era" :lol:

Rocked my $50 pickup. Had it altered due to dipset era sizing.

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/6E2EA108-FF38-4BC6-92B1-43B56A45E43C_1.jpg.html
Never forget...
mean.gif

laugh.gif
dat sizing tho 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

has anyone got pockets sewn in on their shorts yet?
i just received my black bulls and that was my first thought when trying them on lol

Back
Top Bottom