Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

369PA_CBU_08SCBU_3BU_1.jpg

do these ever get restocked or below retail?

y'all rich dudes can have the just dons, i just want these

I got mine for $85 bucks Fall 2019 off some site someone posted in here. Haven't seen them in stock much since.

PO

ashrgs20018-cbukygn08_1.jpg

yeah uk got these but rather have the silky joint pause

s/o to donc for finding another lane. he could've easily been a one hit wonder

Last edited:
Did M&N ever make Jazz authentics from that Mountain era?
They made one authentic jersey, a while ago. I want to say 2012 or 2013. Nothing since.

I believe I had an Adidas throwback purple mountain Stockton swingman jersey at the time and I wasn’t as into authentics as much as I am now. I didn’t want to spend $300 + tax on the “same jersey” I already had. I definitely have regretted that as they haven’t restocked it since.

Last edited:
I never considered that Don C fool as being creative or original with his overpriced Just Don shorts because all he did was plagiarize the design of Muay Thai shorts that existed for so long now.

This is where Don C basically got the blueprint for his shorts from.
Muay1.jpg

He basically just replaced Thai language lettering with a sports team name on the front, added pockets, and charged $400 for his shorts.

I never considered that Don C fool as being creative or original with his overpriced Just Don shorts because all he did was plagiarize the design of Muay Thai shorts that existed for so long now.

This is where Don C basically got the blueprint for his shorts from.
Muay1.jpg

He basically just replaced Thai language lettering with a sports team name on the front, added pockets, and charged $400 for his shorts.
Just Don charging $400 for short because they have pockets is the heist of the century.

Just Don charging $400 for short because they have pockets is the heist of the century.

That, along with having an enlarged version of a team's name script on the front particularly around the crotch region.

But there's clearly a market for them that's evident with many peeps on this site.

I won't disparage anyone for getting them because that's their choice if they legitimately like it. But I'll never respect anyone who gets them just because they believe it will boost their status or give them style predicated on their $400 price tag.

Back
Top Bottom