Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Here we go again with people being uneducated about elitism. Elitism aligns more with people and class levels.

Elitism has nothing to do with merchandise just because someone doesn't like a lower quality or really inferior product. Why is it elitism because someone refuses to accept a poor quality item? You should never accept something below standard in life or business.

There's nothing wrong with having an affinity for better quality products. Why throw money away on crap?

It's funny that I'm the bad guy on here just because I've expounded on my hatred for swingman jerseys many times on here while others have done it and don't get flak. I just have my own way and words to convey what I think of them. I'm not going to lower my standards to follow suit and accept crap like a lot of people do. I won't change the way I see them.

I don't care if you think it's "wild and over the top" because it's my opinion about I deem as crap.

If you don't like it or feel awkward about it, that's on you.

I don't care if you think it's "wild and over the top" because it's my opinion about I deem as crap.

If you don't like it or feel awkward about it, that's on you.

no, calling it as you called it and how you went about it (especially those that wore them) when you originally said it, was moronic. Plenty of ppl called you out on it then as well.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from M&N UK lately? If so how long did it take for your jersey to hit the US

Here we go again with people being uneducated about elitism. Elitism aligns more with people and class levels.

I'm not going to lower my standards to follow suit and accept crap like a lot of people do

No, and this is why your response makes me think you are on the spectrum - your lack of awareness to the cocky vibes you constantly ooze is off-putting. And putting the literal meaning as your defense to elitism when you know damn well what you got called out for is frankly not making you look any better.

Then you start calling people that criticize you as "undeducated"? Look at you, so educated. so smart. such refined tastes. Such high standard.

No one complained about your affinity to better products, you can easily say "i dont like em, they suck to me." and call it a day. But nope you have a tendency to peanut butter spread your personal opinion to the group of people that have been purchasing what you considered as a "lesser" product because some people cannot afford 300$ authentic jerseys but they are fine wearing a replica/ swingman.

if you explained why swingmans are a bad product and listed logical reasons, no one would fault you. But you often want to come off as you are "BETTER" and those that dont think of praise you are "LESS". Do i own both authentics and swingmans? yes. Do i like the quality? of course not especially for retail. But i copped it at 50$ for a transitional jersey i can wear casually.

then here you are coming in with the "they are piss" comment.

I'm going to list the other BS antics you exhibited in the past
1) volunteering personal information that has nothing to do with the thread
2) "conjuring" post WDYWT fits that is aimed at humble-bragging (wow look a dude wearing a jersey/tee/jean shorts and a pair of shoes)
3) Post pictures of shoes on beds that you also cookie-cutter post on other threads for likes - like i said, if you didnt wear them you are even more guilty of humble brag. If you did wear them thats just DIRTY as hell.

None of the above added value or contributed to the discussions of the M&N, they were aimed to sell YOU, but guess what were not here to learn about you. your opinions are the real piss here and so is your cookie cutter fits.

Dont get me started on your TERRIBLE tastes in food either.

Take the L

Last edited:
no, calling it as you called it and how you went about it (especially those that wore them) when you originally said it, was moronic. Plenty of ppl called you out on it then as well.

It’s crazy how his whole type/speech pattern changes when he’s criticized,

These are moronic posts.

I'm going to be honest about something I don't like. I'm not going to appease you and be a follower like everyone else.

I'm consistent with how I type out my thoughts whether people agree with me or disagree with me.

No, and this is why your response makes me think you are on the spectrum - your lack of awareness to the cocky vibes you constantly ooze is off-putting. And putting the literal meaning as your defense to elitism when you know damn well what you got called out for is frankly not making you look any better.

Then you start calling people that criticize you as "undeducated"? Look at you, so educated. so smart. such refined tastes. Such high standard.

No one complained about your affinity to better products, you can easily say "i dont like em, they suck to me." and call it a day. But nope you have a tendency to peanut butter spread your personal opinion to the group of people that have been purchasing what you considered as a "lesser" product because some people cannot afford 300$ authentic jerseys but they are fine wearing a replica/ swingman.

if you explained why swingmans are a bad product and listed logical reasons, no one would fault you. But you often want to come off as you are "BETTER" and those that dont think of praise you are "LESS". Do i own both authentics and swingmans? yes. Do i like the quality? of course not especially for retail. But i copped it at 50$ for a transitional jersey i can wear casually.

then here you are coming in with the "they are piss" comment.

I'm going to list the other BS antics you exhibited in the past
1) volunteering personal information that has nothing to do with the thread
2) "conjuring" post WDYWT fits that is aimed at humble-bragging (wow look a dude wearing a jersey/tee/jean shorts and a pair of shoes)
3) Post pictures of shoes on beds that you also cookie-cutter post on other threads for likes - like i said, if you didnt wear them you are even more guilty of humble brag. If you did wear them thats just DIRTY as hell.

None of the above added value or contributed to the discussions of the M&N, they were aimed to sell YOU, but guess what were not here to learn about you. your opinions are the real piss here and so is your cookie cutter fits.

Dont get me started on your TERRIBLE tastes in food either.

Take the L

I'm OK with how I live and what I like. I don't need to cater to you or align with your preferences. I don't need to change to satisfy you. I can't help it if you don't like how I come off, that's your problem if you don't like it.

Stop trying to be the authority about how people should post their thoughts or ideas.

I'm not trying to come off as better just because I have specific preferences.

It's pretty unhealthy of you to focus on how I post photos. I do wear my things. A lot of others post photos of their things, what's wrong with it? A lot rehash posts in other threads if the subjects coincide. Why is it a problem for you if I post shoes atop my attire?

Your obsession with me and my posts has become excessive. I don't need groupie love like that.

popcorn-magic.gif

lol text pattern is completely different. But that's not important, just funny. You want to put on a show for others its cool.

Nothing more moronic than not being able to read a room. Especially on the instance I was speaking of. Mods had to delete pages because of it.

I don't need to put on a show for others. It's just my thoughts.

Nothing more moronic than being a follower and trying to appease others with that reading a room crap.

And I don't know why some fools think it's a taboo to wear jean shorts. Not everyone has to go with that "full kit" gimmick with matching authentic shorts. And those $400 shorts are expensive for a lot of folks.

Back
Top Bottom