Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't need to put on a show for others. It's just my thoughts.

Nothing more moronic than being a follower and trying to appease others with that reading a room crap.

And I don't know why some fools think it's a taboo to wear jean shorts. Not everyone has to go with that "full kit" gimmick with matching authentic shorts. And those $400 shorts are expensive for a lot of folks.

1638814649930.png

NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FULL KITS WITH MATCHING AUTHENTIC SHORTS, LET ALONE AN AUTHENTIC JERSEY WITH MATCHING JUST DON SHORTS.

1638814649930.png

NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FULL KITS WITH MATCHING AUTHENTIC SHORTS, LET ALONE AN AUTHENTIC JERSEY WITH MATCHING JUST DON SHORTS.

Thanks for continuing to make me the most important person to you on this site with your consistent piggybacking of my posts. I didn't realize I would pick up an obsessed fan on here.

Thanks for continuing to make me the most important person to you on this site with your consistent piggybacking of my posts. I didn't realize I would pick up an obsessed fan on here.

Dont be a hypocrite, your only defense is "me being me" suggesting justifiable consistency to sh*tposts but complain about others response to your consistency.

Im not the one suggesting the only 2 options for clothing is southpole shorts and FULL KITs consisting of jersey and matching just don shorts.

any NTer have the chicago pinstripe just don shorts? Please post pix

I'm trying to see if the MN portion of the shorts is the Vietnam or China run. I know the Vietnam pinstripe version is off.

Back
Top Bottom