Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I was at the flagship store in Feb for the SB sale and they had one last pair of Spirits Dons in my size. Excluded from the sale smh. Had to grab em tho.
Dude... i make a comfortable income and i would go through A LOT of thoughts to be able to convince my self dropping 4 hundo+ for shorts....

for clarification i have yet paid retail for my M&N collection so far....

mad props to you for able to pull the trigger tho.

I don’t have the patience some of you have to wait for these 30%+ discount codes.
I agree tho, some stuff sells out but which items were actually at risk of NON-RESTOCK based on some of your guys' insights? (someone mentioned the webber rookie away)

Also seems like most of the popular styles have been re-re-re released over the past few years. To be honest, i learned to just wait - since some of the jerseys i've bought i have not yet even gotten to wear since weather has not gotten hot enough for me (that and i can t wear it to work)

DF1C65E3-7096-448C-9C4E-636A05F9A39E.jpeg

Paid retail for the Harmon Killabrew road grey Twins jersey. Was looking for it forever and someone in here pointed me in the direction of the twins team store in Target Field.

when was the last time members of this community paid retail? legit curious and if anyone willing to share what they copped.
In June of 2021. It was for a 1998 Michael Jordan jersey from M&N and that was actually my first ever authentic M&N jersey, most of the jerseys I bought from the early 2000s era ended up being fake. Also, I don't think Fanatics was selling Jordan jerseys then but maybe I didn't even check. That was the only time I paid retail cus after that I learned quickly that M&N has 30% and 40% sales from time to time, and I always also now and after that, do google searches for codes for Fanatics and its other stores, or find deals on ebay, or though the Kingz group on fB.

I worked for a sports retailer for 7+ years. Once you touch that 40% management discount, it’s hard to go back to the full MSRP. But my last full price M&N purchase was the ‘86 Jazz warmup sweater. No regrets.
D774AF3B-09B5-4DB4-B142-6DA3AFE380FD.jpeg
I got the same one it restocked when pandemic struck… sucks that it’s dry clean only… They made a Laker version of these ones (which of course the lakers didn’t wore 😂) it sat on my local lids back in 2020…they went on sale for 20 bucks.. I grab a pair

That Jazz warm up sweater and Astros sweater are straight fire. Seen both in the store and they are worth full price, no bs.

That Jazz warm up sweater is so clean. Love the color combo of that Jazz era. Made me remember I had these two myself. Possible some of the best come ups I’ve had and from offer up. I got them for $60 each when retail I think said $200-220 each. And being from LA the combo is perfect.

Attachments

• CC181A53-014A-46E5-8F42-6394CB11CF8E.jpeg
    CC181A53-014A-46E5-8F42-6394CB11CF8E.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 392
I'm very lucky I never paid full price for any Mitchell & Ness product since I first got them in 2002. I'm also a cheap as hell MF, so my DNA doesn't let me do it either.

I just always find ways to save primarily by being resourceful and using my head. It's all about strategy and variables for me with getting my savings.

I seriously avoid getting anything at regular price in the present because of my past with stupidly gorging off eBay in 2004 to early 2005. Although I never paid regular price with all the crap I got off eBay during that period, I still stupidly overpaid by not waiting until the stuff I got was relisted multiple times to the point where I could have gotten them cheaper. I impulsively overspent because I stupidly assumed I was getting a good deal initially with anything under regular price.

It really was all crap because I stupidly got the stuff way too oversized. Even if I got them in the correct size for myself, they still would have been useless because I realized I wouldn't have worn any of that stuff in retrospect. Realistically, I didn't need any of that stuff I got off eBay.

I spent a lot of the last decade getting rid of them. I'm so glad I finally finished purging them in 2020.

Ironically, I've been getting stuff somewhat frequently the last few years like I was on eBay in the 2000s. But at least I've been seriously saving and it's all stuff I will wear, especially with all those Michael Jordan jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom