Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$350 for that Shareef. Hopefully they sit. I had one of those from the epic $100 sale back in 2014. But that inaccurate piping just annoyed me.

Wouldn’t be surprised if some Jazz jerseys are in circulation as well though. I saw on the post for the flagship store that they commented “like this if you think m&n should produce a jazz authentic jersey”

$350 for that Shareef. Hopefully they sit. I had one of those from the epic $100 sale back in 2014. But that inaccurate piping just annoyed me.

Wouldn’t be surprised if some Jazz jerseys are in circulation as well though. I saw on the post for the flagship store that they commented “like this if you think m&n should produce a jazz authentic jersey”
FDCD557E-F3A1-45AD-AB4B-1893BB3E0E8A.jpeg

0735BE94-4692-455F-B85B-B2F618D7DCA3.gif

If rahim hits elsewhere for the low ill cop. Prob won’t wear it but dope jersey

I know that’s how pipping was but it’s mad thick smh

First jersey was a champion replica suns Charles Barkley $39.99 at modells. First authentic was Reggie Miller flo Jo that I got for $70. Growing up in 90s, there were only these 2 options.

I was about to say exactly that - I still have my early 90s Jordan Champion replica. My parents got me a Jordan USA jersey in ‘92 but it’s a bit off - the rear print is good but it obviously didn’t have side panels and the front logo is way too big.

The actual jerseys the players wore were really expensive - I want to say they were $600 which back then was a ton.

I do still find it odd that M&N are seen as authentic - the only authentics from that period are the gamers from Champion/Nike/Reebok/Sandlot etc - M&N just make higher quality replicas. And unfortunately not as high quality as they used to be.

Something looks off and the piping still hasn't been fixed almost 10 years later :lol:
Will probably still end up copping though

The swingman looks more accurate.

This jersey is from the inaguaral grizzlies season, the year before Shareef got drafted. I remember copping a bunch of these during the $100 sale to resell.

Damb, almost 10 years, nothing was fixed.

All of my jerseys are swingman (¯\_(ツ)_/¯) but I would never buy one of those ones with a different logo on - that always irked me. It either has to be the logo that was on the jersey at the time or nothing. The Adidas ones were the most egregious for that - all sorts of jerseys they had no involvement in with that stitched logo and it just looks silly.

I can’t be the only one in here mildly infuriated with the historical inaccuracy >D of this scene
479DFEA6-365E-4BAE-845A-5F946EF661DE.gif

And don’t get me started on the New Era fitteds, wardrobe department just popped into the local Lids and called it a day

My man, you have NO idea. I was sitting in the theater opening night just fuming at the inaccurate wardrobe stuff haha. Eazy running around in 1987 with a White Sox hat that didn't drop til 1991. Dre wearing a Majestic Dodgers jersey. :angry:

Lmaooooooo that's regular. I remember there was an episode of Everybody Hates Chris where he got his first pair of 1s, and it was the Black Toes from the Old Love New Love pack :lol:

Lmaooooooo that's regular. I remember there was an episode of Everybody Hates Chris where he got his first pair of 1s, and it was the Black Toes from the Old Love New Love pack :lol:

TV shows are kinda whatever to me in that aspect haha. I almost expect that with having to produce something weekly. A big budget movie, that's supposed to be a period piece should be held to a different standard.

Back
Top Bottom