Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don’t know if I read it wrong. But it sounded like new releases and exclusives were excluded in the sense that if you bought a $350 jersey at retail which is a new release or exclusive, you wouldn’t be eligible for the gift card.

But if you were to buy anything else that doesn’t have either of those labels, you would be eligible for the gift card. But damn. You gotta wait 30 days to get the gift card. Pretty underwhelming imo. Hopefully they have something better to offer next week.

As for those grey nets shorts. Tempting as hell to be honest. But I’m holding off on shorts until I can pockets put on the stuff I already have. Would be nice if they eventually drop the black magic authentic shorts as well.

KVH jersey would be copped first day
1654728467600.jpeg

Knee highs would correlate well

How’s the quality on the MLB BP jerseys? I’m tempted to grab a Griffey one but I’ve never owned any MLB apparel by M&N

Wish the Mariners one had his name on the back like the Reds one :smh:

How’s the quality on the MLB BP jerseys? I’m tempted to grab a Griffey one but I’ve never owned any MLB apparel by M&N

Wish the Mariners one had his name on the back like the Reds one :smh:
IMO, quality is fine. Not amazing but not terrible. The downfall is they are cut weird as they are short and wide. I actually don’t mind them. Easy throw on. I need the new Griffey and the Halladay.

M&N in its current state is mediocre. They’re the main show in town jersey wise so they’ll have an audience strictly off that due to convenience.

But their decline is a big reason why jersey enthusiasts have been looking to alternative options to get jerseys in certain styles and of certain players.

Their customer service sucks, they skimp on quality and don’t give a damn about accuracy. All reasons why I’ll wait until sales to buy their stuff and also why I prefer buying their products off fanatics if I’m able to.

Since there was a discussion about swingman jerseys recently, when Deklef Schrimps Deklef Schrimps correctly stated that the authentic jerseys will never be the true authentic because of their discrepancies and Mitchell & Ness wasn't the original company that made them, I think most people do realize that and we just get them because of the quality being far superior and their durability.

Last year, I recall someone on here tried to ignorantly implicate that I was assuming the Mitchell & Ness authentic jerseys were the true authentic when I never stated that. He even tried to start a debate with me about it just because of the way I conveyed my hatred for swingman jerseys. He basically started a stupid argument with that one.

I always hated swingman jerseys because they clearly looked so damn crappy and artificial. They look similar to someone putting spray-on hair on his head or a spray-on beard on his face.

And the way some people elaborated how they deteriorated over time or when they were laundered despite using proper precaution only corroborated why they'll always be crap.

I'll never agree with the narrative that it's the only affordable option for some people. In any scenario, just because it's the only available option it still doesn't mean you should accept it if it's clearly inferior or obviously bad.

KVH jersey would be copped first day
1654728467600.jpeg

Knee highs would correlate well

An authentic Keith Van Horn jersey would be different. I'm not sure if there would be demand for one because Jason Kidd is clearly the marquee star from that era of the Nets.

But their decline is a big reason why jersey enthusiasts have been looking to alternative options to get jerseys in certain styles and of certain players.

Their customer service sucks, they skimp on quality and don’t give a damn about accuracy. All reasons why I’ll wait until sales to buy their stuff and also why I prefer buying their products off fanatics if I’m able to.
no ****ing kidding...... they only have one guy working there, right?

Jerry..... jerry is the name.
he has been there for at least 15 years.
only answer emails once a week......if you are lucky .

anyone ever gotten a email response from another employee than Jerry?!

This one states new authentic stuff coming out this Friday. I wonder what it is. Perhaps it's just stuff that's already been produced and out of circulation and being labeled as "new" based on their typical business model.

no ****ing kidding...... they only have one guy working there, right?

Jerry..... jerry is the name.
he has been there for at least 15 years.
only answer emails once a week......if you are lucky .

anyone ever gotten a email response from another employee than Jerry?!

This is funny because it's coincidental with online feedback I've read and what I've been thinking about myself recently about their notoriously slow and inefficient customer service with returns.

I've had experiences with making returns myself and have gotten familiar with a couple of names from their emails.

I've seen that Jerry name from past emails I've had with them. And his last name starts with a V.

Sometimes it's a broad signature that uses the Mitchell & Ness name.

I've also received email replies from Luisa.

Back
Top Bottom