Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

im not gonna jump on the hate train, especially when I've had no major issues with this company.

Verification is a issue that plagues all online platforms - including ebay and stockX. Thats not the issues here obviously. I had flaws/damages that I had to thoroughly inspect to find out, but I take on full responsibility for making the purchase - the part with TRR I cared more about the customer service and return process - I was able to get an rep to chat with me at 830pm pacific standard time and a RMA created/ return labels emailed to me within minutes. I don't get this type of response with ebay or even stockX.

yes, the rule of thumb is coo but tell me where I can get my lakers dons for 160$ out the door BNWT =P ?

Definitely an issue that plagues all platforms, but their process doesn't seem better than those that you mentioned. Glad they took care of you though.

Also, to answer your question, there are a few official retailers I have seen get posted in this thread that sell them for that/close to that price, you just have to be patient. Oneness & BSTN.

PO

Definitely an issue that plagues all platforms, but their process doesn't seem better than those that you mentioned. Glad they took care of you though.

Also, to answer your question, there are a few official retailers I have seen get posted in this thread that sell them for that/close to that price, you just have to be patient. Oneness & BSTN.

PO
i think my first born would be in college by the time oneness goes past 40% off again (the only thing i have my eye on right now is the sixers dons and the 49ers Dons)

I think BSTN caught onto their own popularity and only have sales beyond 20% off their retail when all the planets in this galaxy align.

so trust me when i say i beeeeen watching lol

(btw im not even married yet)

Damn.....I just saw the Warriors Just Dons that I wanted but never got on The Real Real
but conditions say "very good" which I assume means they are terrible looking. If they were new, I'd cop them at that price.

How long did it take to receive? Condition?

A week? Condition - as good as you can get for something used. Someone here helped me verify it a while back. Here’s how it compare to my other authentic that I added the one side pocket. It’s just the backward nature of the shorts that baffles me.

I too also used the discount and I would do it again as long as it’s a rare version (White Raptors? Blue Nets?).

I did get a Lakers JD from Poshmark for what I thought was a steal until I tried it on and it felt like it was tapered versus the normal JDs that I have. Tags seemed real but I immediately thought fake and was frustrated that I got bamboozled.

I tried to return but just donated it to a family friend who didn’t care about authenticity.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I’m also suspicious about these Pistons joints I got a while back. They look legit with the right tags but not 100% sure since I got them from Poshmark. Was this a 2022 release? Think the tags would be a dead giveaway if they were wrong

image.jpg

image.jpg

New dons up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230201_114608_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201_114608_Chrome.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 474
  • Screenshot_20230201_114619_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201_114619_Chrome.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 484
I paid retail for the one pair I bought in 2019 (Timberwolves). They restocked after being sold out for a while so I jumped on them. If they ever release the Nuggets ‘Mile High’ shorts I’ll probably jump on it at retail.

But pretty much everything jersey/sports-related I have was purchased on discount.

Back
Top Bottom