Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A9773F40-5BE5-4305-9BA1-99F7F9CDB27C.jpeg
CACF223F-C905-47AF-AD2F-62E930B4A5C6.jpeg

Yeah, here's hoping he will be out of the league in one year.......... and then it's back to flipping burgers and beating his girlfriend

(which will be recorded by the camera the girlfriend had installed, then prison.... then later suicide)

And then we get back to getting good M&N products.

:emoji_pray:😇

https://media.tenor.com/4OSVyGbCH2MAAAAM/wtf-what-the-****.gif

like authentic shorts, you are out of pocket.

All the new baseball BPs are excluded from that. Was going to do a phone order

They didn’t say anything about those being excluded when i came in today. Only JD and Jordan.

Only noteworthy thing I saw was Celtics Bodega shorts on sale rack. Pretty much all the authentic shorts I have already but they did have the navy dream team ones in case someone was looking for them. Nothing different from the site from what I saw.

I didn’t see the yellow Michigan shorts but the regular ones were there.

They didn’t say anything about those being excluded when i came in today. Only JD and Jordan.

Only noteworthy thing I saw was Celtics Bodega shorts on sale rack. Pretty much all the authentic shorts I have already but they did have the navy dream team ones in case someone was looking for them. Nothing different from the site from what I saw.

I didn’t see the yellow Michigan shorts but the regular ones were there.
They said they were excluded when died them on IG about doing a phone order for them.

Sale pick-ups from today’s in-store visit, only got 30% off the authentic Nash but 40% off the rest. They were only giving 30% on warm-up jackets too. I noticed how less the the overall quality of tees and sweatshirts, hoodies has gotten. Everything seems such more mass produced than it used to be.
C26EE179-BA3D-495C-877A-244A414089F6.jpeg

Last edited:
It's really over. Don't see this getting any better.
It used to be such an “experience” going to the M&N store. Every item seems so exclusive and well made. Now the shelves that used to be full of authentics have been taken by the swingman/legacy stuff, and there is even Fanatics brand apparel spread within. Most authentics are the same quality they’ve always been thankful.

It used to be such an “experience” going to the M&N store. Every item seems so exclusive and well made. Now the shelves that used to be full of authentics have been taken by the swingman/legacy stuff, and there is even Fanatics brand apparel spread within. Most authentics are the same quality they’ve always been thankful.

I was disappointed in visiting the new store; felt like the old store gave a different feel.

Anyone have the Kings dons? Wondering where they may have put their pocket. My guy went into the pattern; no big deal for me I guess. Think maybe the pocket on the dons is on the purple.

1D6B0451-A739-48FF-80D1-D54FFA0401CF.jpeg

I was disappointed in visiting the new store; felt like the old store gave a different feel.
Definitely did. As with many things, it seems too modern with an Fanantics/corporate feel and less brick-n-mortar gritty. The staff kinda sucked too but that’s nothing new with them lol.

Definitely did. As with many things, it seems too modern with an Fanantics/corporate feel and less brick-n-mortar gritty. The staff kinda sucked too but that’s nothing new with them lol.
I guess there's no need to drive down to the store occasionally then lol. The last time I was there a staff member told me that they were moving to a new location, but didn't know where at the time. I liked the smaller store. It reminded me of a store I used to work at (Niketown NY) before they remodeled it to look like a modern boutique. There's something about that brick wall and mesh fence atmosphere that makes the store feel good. Anytime they move away from that type of sports theme, it just feels...off. I was never a fan of the in-store staff, mostly because when I come in, I know what I'm looking for and frequent the site enough to not be clueless. I mostly come in with questions about specific items and look to see what they have in store that I don't see online. At this point, I'm cool on them (except for those maize Michigan shorts) and I found what I needed. All good things must end (at least for what I like anyway).

they were going downhill before fanatics took over.

Yah - when VF bought them, they moved all the manufacturing in Asia. Quality always take a backseat but their marketing was not on point either.

Think the new consortium that owns them will keep it but will probably just push the outer edges with collabs and limited edition runs. Hope they decide to limit production but probably won’t given factory requirements for minimum orders.

Yooooooooooo. I cant find that Jerry Rice Jersey in my damn size ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! SMH

52 me please, lol.
Yea my size(44)/L) is pretty much the only size left that I’ve seen anywhere. Almost paid over retail on eBay until nfl shop put it on sale. Glad I waited…may grab the home/red joint next

Yah - when VF bought them, they moved all the manufacturing in Asia. Quality always take a backseat but their marketing was not on point either.

Think the new consortium that owns them will keep it but will probably just push the outer edges with collabs and limited edition runs. Hope they decide to limit production but probably won’t given factory requirements for minimum orders.
The only positive I noticed is there are lots of Mediums and Larges available in-store. I remember authentic jerseys like Grant Hill, Rodman, Grizzlies Abdur Rahim, Nash / Johnson were unattainable in store (and online), aside from Small or XL and above. They had pretty much any authentic available in my size when I was there Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom