Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone have the Kings dons? Wondering where they may have put their pocket. My guy went into the pattern; no big deal for me I guess. Think maybe the pocket on the dons is on the purple.

1D6B0451-A739-48FF-80D1-D54FFA0401CF.jpeg

On the stock photo it's in the purple.

Screenshot_20230306_142141_Chrome.jpg

Has anyone looked at their NHL collection? I really want the Sakic or Roy Avs jerseys but don't know what to expect.

Barely. $355 shipped from BSTN. Normally I’m waiting for that oneness disco, but sometimes you gotta say the hell with it.

Yeah....

Oneness been BSing and hell they warriors dons actually sold out at retail from them.

If NBA store gets them and has then for 279, I'll pull on that.

Never forget they went to 60% off one glorious week. These guys got me hooked on checking their site religiously for 50% off like a dope fiend for the 5 o’clock free crack rock giveaway.
damn! Never realized it ever hit 60! Unreal

Never forget they went to 60% off one glorious week. These guys got me hooked on checking their site religiously for 50% off like a dope fiend for the 5 o’clock free crack rock giveaway.
Which pairs / teams did you scoop during that sale?

We acting like 150 for some lounging shorts still not way too much 😂

Got some Grizz and bulls authentic for like 70 off the sale and still feel like that’s too much

We acting like 150 for some lounging shorts still not way too much 😂

Got some Grizz and bulls authentic for like 70 off the sale and still feel like that’s too much
Agree but $150 is better than $300. Plus the authentics/Just Don shorts are durable and have a long wear life.

I am going on almost 10 years wearing my Bulls authentics regularly every summer and they still look basically new.

Back
Top Bottom