Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That's a good one to have because it's one of the authentic jerseys made in U.S.A. in the present with it being an archaic wool baseball jersey. It's cool you got it on a discount. And the wool jerseys are normally $350 regular price.

You should also try to get the road gray jersey if feasible. But that one is less available for whatever reason.

I hope you'll be able to find a matching Brooklyn Dodgers fitted hat without the stupid New Era logo on the left side to wear with it if you don't already have one. I think Mickey's Place should have some on their website if you need one.

Even better :nerd:

FYI Fellas,

Hibbett has had that Jackie for a few months now and it’s priced at $300 with Free Shipping they usually have a 25% sale every week lately.

Came home and got some Orel.

58F668A1-2884-4B5F-8AF3-BC5FBF65D682.jpeg
6B085012-17B7-46DB-AACC-5BA0DD9AF2E7.jpeg
FEAD5B1B-E9AA-4255-96A1-F1EC40C96BF9.jpeg

Already got my Jackie Planned on April 15th, wearing my Seaver to a Phillies game in May, and probably wearing either my Strawberry or Mays to the Dodger game in July

i need to buy another jersey like i need a hole in the head but that home 97 griffey is really hard to avoid at 30%

any gripes about that jersey i should know about

i know the 42 griffey was pretty bad

Mitchell ness baseball authentics >>> their other authentics

My away Oakland McGwire, home Oakland Ricky and my away chipper Jones braves are my 3 favorite in my closet hands down.

Bruh to add insult to injury they just released a Cavs Kevin Love from 2015-16. I almost through my computer screen across the office when I saw that. First we get a 2012 Camby now a 2016 K Love. The disrespect is unimaginable. What exec sat in his office at M&N and thought of all the Knicks players on the 2012 squad Camby should be the one to get an authentic?
They can't just slap a teams intellectual property and a players name on the back. There's licensing involved. Love and Camby probably were eager to MN rights to their name. The teams probably auto approved it.

They can't just slap a teams intellectual property and a players name on the back. There's licensing involved. Love and Camby probably were eager to MN rights to their name. The teams probably auto approved it.
You're missing the context of my post. I want a Melo 2012 Knicks and a Bron 2016 Cavs (or 2012 Heat). Yes there is licensing involved which is why we don't have any Barkley, Reggie Miller etc. But they already have Melo and Bron jerseys from other teams/years so why can't M&N make them for the other teams they were on? Does each player have to make a separate deal for each team they were with ?? They gave us Vince Carter on the Nets and Raptors. Kidd, McGrady, Pippen, Garnett, Allen etc all have authentics from different teams they played for. They can't or won't do that with Bron and Melo for some reason.

Even better :nerd:

I am SUPER pumped for this, but as far as I know it will be only fitted caps. I don't think there are jerseys involved. Gonna try to snag a few and at least double up on the Cubs release. I would assume that the Brooklyn joints will go VERY quickly. Haven't heard anything about what is coming from the '47 side.

You're missing the context of my post. I want a Melo 2012 Knicks and a Bron 2016 Cavs (or 2012 Heat). Yes there is licensing involved which is why we don't have any Barkley, Reggie Miller etc. But they already have Melo and Bron jerseys from other teams/years so why can't M&N make them for the other teams they were on? Does each player have to make a separate deal for each team they were with ?? They gave us Vince Carter on the Nets and Raptors. Kidd, McGrady, Pippen, Garnett, Allen etc all have authentics from different teams they played for. They can't or won't do that with Bron and Melo for some reason.
Licensing! Everything player, team, year combos needs to be approved. Once approved they are aren’t forever its usually for a time period or so many pieces.

Back
Top Bottom