Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mitchell and ness teasing the 96-97 MJ jersey with the gold nba logo on ig. Would love to have that jersey but already have the 95-96 finals jersey

That road MJ jersey with finals patch is tempting but i'll pass or just wait till my guy @Zyzz puts up on sale for cheaper than retail in couple weeks [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was wondering when they were going to make the flu game jersey. I'll pass, I have my gold logo 96-97 Jordan champion authentic. Just need the finals patch

Mitchell and Ness posted teaser pics on Instagram. Looks like they are releasing the white home too. Identical jersey to the All Star 98 and the 95-96 72-10 season correct? I'll be grabbing the red for sure.

How do you guys wash the jerseys ? They say no dry cleaning. I have a jersey with a deep stain and dunno what to do ?

you can still have the cleaners launder and press them instead of dry clean. they'll come out looking new

Last edited:
Mitchell and ness teasing the 96-97 MJ jersey with the gold nba logo on ig. Would love to have that jersey but already have the 95-96 finals jersey

I'm hearing a July release. Hoping it actually drops this month to be honest.

i want a fly babe ruth jersey the ones i have seen are trash the very few i have seen up for purchase :smokin lol

finally copped that Stros Bagwell and some baby kits 
smokin.gif

This 96-97 jordan release is really throwing a curveball in my plans...if I spend $300 retail for it, then I'm not sure if I'll get involved in Father's Day sale...that gold logo is too tempting

Back
Top Bottom