Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mitchell and ness jerseys did pick up in popularity so wouldn't be surprised if the sale was less then last year

whenever they do these sales, do they restock or is it just what's on the site at the time?

I dont see any NBA jerseys in sz M worth copping. The only one id pick up is the blk phx Nash.
Usually what's on the site

They restocked a bunch of stuff of the last month or two so don't expect a restock on the good stuff in 40/44 anytime soon.

For the 5th and final time, authentic jerseys were 30% off last year for the M&N Fathers Day sale.

Probably will be 30%, I'll be shocked if it's 40%. I'll pass since the discount won't apply to shorts more than likely.

Doubt the new shorts will be included. Those raps joints u after will prob be included. Ill prob grab a jersey and maybe a pair of shorts either knicks or lakers depending on sizes left.

Can't believe this is my first time getting a Mitchell & Ness jersey. I've always been a swing man person because of the price, but decided to jump on these batting practice jerseys.

Anyway, snatched up a Bo Jackson Royals bp size XL. Might break it out this Sunday when I celebrate my lil brothers bday. Got 5 more jerseys on my hit list.
View media item 2054067

Last edited:
I remember that World B Free. I forgot they made that. They need to put out the Mark Price again

Can't believe this is my first time getting a Mitchell & Ness jersey. I've always been a swing man person because of the price, but decided to jump on these batting practice jerseys.

Anyway, snatched up a Bo Jackson Royals bp size XL. Might break it out this Sunday when I celebrate my lil brothers bday. Got 5 more jerseys on my hit list.
View media item 2054067

this is why I hate the new cut of the BP jerseys, look how wide and short that thing is :x

View media item 2054067

this is why I hate the new cut of the BP jerseys, look how wide and short that thing is :x

and thats a XL...

My jersey fits good. That's how it just looks in pics, the fit to me is fine

My jersey fits good. That's how it just looks in pics, the fit to me is fine
the fit to me is good as well. They're not that long on me and I'm not that tall with a small torso. They are a bit wide though, but I guess a tailor can fix that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom