Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

which will go first? red or white?

just seems to me like most folks outside of the MN jersey supporters community wont bite on it being that there has been so many white and red 23 releases. with the 45, folks were on it...well...because it was the "45".

if MN released the 12 with no name plate, seems like that would fly faster than this one simply because its different. IMO

i guess its just wishful thinking by me because i need it to last a week before i cop lol

Last edited:
For those who are interested in the upcoming Jordan release, here is the road jersey from the 96-97 season to serve as a reference. It's exactly what Jordan wore, except the arching of the name "Jordan" is slightly different from his game worn jersey.

View media item 2061398 View media item 2061399

That's the same exact jersey that I have. It seems like they just sewed the gold logo on top of the regular NBA logo. I still need to add the finals patch

:smh: Was waiting to get the Warriors shorts on Sale and its not even up on the site anymore !

i was gonna double up on those Warriors shorts and now theyre cooked 
mean.gif

sale doesnt apply to "new items" anyway 
tired.gif

So on M&N site you can see the sale price on each jersey. However, when you add to cart it shows the regular price.

No sizes in any of the shorts that are on sale (Obviously that's why they're on sale). :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Is there a code you have to put in or something? I'm logged in and still see the regular price in my cart.

Looks like sale prices are going in and out, cart will show it then it wont then it will.

Just refresh and make sure the prices are reflected before checking out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom