Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Cooked on 2 joints, but with the sizing inconsistencies it's already an expectation that I'll have to see how they fit when they come in and then decide whether or not to keep them.

Y not both?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you know what..normally i would no doubt, but with a baby on the way im hella hesitant now
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I dont see anything on sale at all on the site? Am I looking in the wrong place? I'm logged in and everything.

I'm just joking, these things aren't cheap and it's definitely a luxury item. Congratulations on the baby BTW.
yea def. wouldnt do the full retail on multiple items lol 

its nice to treat yourself every now and again tho, was eyeing a few BP's and shorts, but might just dead those and get both authentics [emoji]129300[/emoji] i feel pressured 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

much appreciated! 

Or maybe the sale went live early by accident. I find it weird that no e-mails went out and no posts on Instagram. Whatever, as long as they honor mine :lol:

Or maybe the sale went live early by accident. I find it weird that no e-mails went out and no posts on Instagram. Whatever, as long as they honor mine :lol:

Thats probably what happened. I was just told on the phone that the sale will be going live in "an hour or two."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom