Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I signed up for an account and they said I can get 10% off my order but every time I put the code in it says it's invalid, even on the stuff that excluded from the sale.

Not working for me either, also my first time signing up for the site..

only thing i can think of the first time code not working is cuz they already have an active sale going on, and deactivated it so people wont try and combine it or something 

All I wanted was a green A's BP :smh:

This is [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

I copped that authentic Ricky :pimp:

Would have picked up a BP too if it weren't excluded.
I was gonna get a Ricky BP :smh:

authentic jerseys are out of my price range, like someone in here said, these things are luxury items.

If it was 40% I probably would have got an NBA jersey along with a BP.

Disappointed the shorts are excluded

Knew they would be excluded. They're a hot item, especially during this season. Some were on sale when I checked earlier but no good sizes, smallest was XXL. Lakers shorts there was a L I believe on sale.

This is crap. 30% off only. wth. I was expecting 40%.

Wasn't it 30% off last year? Wasn't expecting more than that.

Grabbed 2 BPs :smokin

Lucky, they're not a part of the sale anymore.

do a phone order they might have better sizes instore.... just got the 60th anniversary kobe jersey on phone order for $194 shipped
i called the flagship store about the 60th anniversary patch kobe. they told me the smallest size they have is a 52. oh well. i guess i'll be paying retail when it restocks in october

late-pass-300x168.jpg

clowns [emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA, that was funny.

Y'all killing me buying all these jerseys. If they get a good response at 30%, it only delays the next 50% or $100 jersey sale. Y'all gotta boycott these weak sales and the better deals will come more often and sooner.

QFT. Still waiting for another $100 sale :smokin

when was the last $100 sale..

50% off sale was instore only i believe online it was 40

Last edited:
That's the same exact jersey that I have. It seems like they just sewed the gold logo on top of the regular NBA logo. I still need to add the finals patch

This one is a pro cut. It's different from a regular authentic because the mesh is thicker, it's in Jordan's actual jersey size (46 + 3 inches) and the gold logo is sewn directly into the jersey, there's no patch sewn on top like in the one you have.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA, that was funny.

Y'all killing me buying all these jerseys. If they get a good response at 30%, it only delays the next 50% or $100 jersey sale. Y'all gotta boycott these weak sales and the better deals will come more often and sooner.
this is true, but we all feeens mane

tumblr_lvnzjhX3Y81qc4cp9o1_250.gif

when was the last $100 sale..

50% off sale was instore only i believe online it was 40
from what I've read in here, the last $100 sale was when M&N launched their website?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
Don't think we will get another $100 unless they go out of business and liquidate everything

Lol you want us to wait until the next good sale (which is Black Friday if I remember correctly?) for us to POSSIBLY get 50% off when I can spend 30% off right now and wear my NBA jerseys in the summer time when they're meant to be worn? I'm good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom