Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

got my UNLV shorts yeterday.

they are made very well. very thick material. not a big fan of "dazzle" but for 60 bucks...hey.

gonna take them to my tailor to see if they can add pockets

U talmbout the authentic or the bp?
laugh.gif
absolute clown. that french blue in the xii is different than the blue in the shorts and that long sleeve with the shorts looks stupid as ****. walking around looking like an idiot who doesnt know how to dress. tacky 

Last edited:
i'm a fan of changing it up a bit and wearing a long sleeve shirt w/ shorts from time to time. especially w/ the foot locker/champs black long john shirt fitted...it cant be too hot or too cold though

got my UNLV shorts yeterday.

they are made very well. very thick material. not a big fan of "dazzle" but for 60 bucks...hey.

gonna take them to my tailor to see if they can add pockets

For the love of God man someone please post a finished product.

What's weird for me is my Heat joints have piping on only one side. So I wonder if that will make it difficult to pocket both sides and make it look right.

Last edited:
if I get a medium in the shorts when I really need a large. would it be too tight or short?

absolute clown. that french blue in the xii is different than the blue in the shorts and that long sleeve with the shorts looks stupid as ****. walking around looking like an idiot who doesnt know how to dress. tacky 
the blue in the all star fades from baby blue to a deep navy blue, im pretty sure it matches along the gradient somewhere.. calm down you sound mad 

So my pair came was ready from the tailors  but I was unable to pick it up since I had to leave town.  My brother picked them up and is rocking my black Bulls right now with the pockets.

I told him to take a picture and his high goofy self took a video. I just screen shot parts of the video.

Also my Tony Gwynn BP jersey says it was delivered today 
nthat.gif

Terrible pics like I said had to screen shot them from the video. Will take better pics soon. 

So my pair came was ready from the tailors  but I was unable to pick it up since I had to leave town.  My brother picked them up and is rocking my black Bulls right now with the pockets.

I told him to take a picture and his high goofy self took a video. I just screen shot parts of the video.

Also my Tony Gwynn BP jersey says it was delivered today 
nthat.gif

Terrible pics like I said had to screen shot them from the video. Will take better pics soon. 
dont look bad...how much that alteration cost? 

U talmbout the authentic or the bp? :lol:

View media item 2093216

:lol: The nerve of you. Not everybody dress like they still in the 6th grade. Probably nothing tackier than excessive matching.

The women in your life have failed you if you were never taught coordinating colors > matching colors. Upgrade your palette b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom