Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sz M shorts.
20u92ts.jpg

Height/Weight?

For the love of God man someone please post a finished product.

What's weird for me is my Heat joints have piping on only one side. So I wonder if that will make it difficult to pocket both sides and make it look right.

How did Don C put the pockets on the Miamis from last year? One sided ? I know Khaled has em.

Last edited:
For those of you who get pockets put in the shorts, how much do they cost? Anyone have recommendations for a place in NYC?

Thirsty for some authentic shorts but they always looked too young for my tastes. I'm lanky can't do the above the knee hitters :frown:

authentic shorts are cool but man I can't wear them in this heat

lol, so when would you wear them?... In the snow?

They're just shorts.

If NBA players can run up and down a court in them, sweating excessively... you will be fine walking up and down the block in them bro.

lol, so when would you wear them?... In the snow?

They're just shorts.

If NBA players can run up and down a court in them, sweating excessively... you will be fine walking up and down the block in them bro.

I'll wear them when it's 75-80, not damn near 100 degrees

assless Chaps, Needs That Fresh Air :lol:

We talked about this bro.

Just because those old grey sweatpants you had blew the *** out doesn't mean they are fashionable [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
We talked about this bro.

Just because those old grey sweatpants you had blew the *** out doesn't mean they are fashionable [emoji]128514[/emoji]
lol I upgraded to John elliott man, them joints are workout basketball pants now

I just wore my Nike NBA authentics to play ball today and twas all good.

If it gets extremely hot the NCAA joints or previous Olympic shorts are nice though since the material is paper thin.

Back
Top Bottom