Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm looking into picking up an NFL jersey and was wondering what the sizing is like. I figured going tts was the best bet, but I've noticed a lot of people saying the NBA jerseys run snug, is this the case with the football jerseys as well?

I'm looking into picking up an NFL jersey and was wondering what the sizing is like. I figured going tts was the best bet, but I've noticed a lot of people saying the NBA jerseys run snug, is this the case with the football jerseys as well?
depends on how you wear your clothes, if you like your shirts fitting to the body go TTS, if you wear your shirts loose go a size up. The only thing I don't like about the football and baseball jerseys is if you did get a bigger size the collar comes down to far, I hate that look

depends on how you wear your clothes, if you like your shirts fitting to the body go TTS, if you wear your shirts loose go a size up. The only thing I don't like about the football and baseball jerseys is if you did get a bigger size the collar comes down to far, I hate that look
Thanks for the feedback, yeah I'm not a fan of the "drunk" collar look either. Looks like I'll be going tts.

I don't know who that is

old school NTer and a big time jordan brand fan. seemed like a cool dude. used to post his fits in the WDYWT threads ALL THE TIME...really matchy matchy with his style. (thats what brought the comment about your choice of clothing)

younger/dumber NTers ran him out for sticking to what his "sense of style" was. now, he barely logs on, and basically never posts.

Last edited:
why ya coppin jerseys so damn small? most of ya should be size L/44 da smallest..unless ya like small side of 5'and wired like twigs...

473165692-scottie-pippen-larry-bird-chris-mullen-and-gettyimages.jpg

this is how a slim but well length jersey should fit if we're talking bout M&N...

michael-jordan23-of-the-chicago-bulls-talks-with-the-milwaukee-bucks-picture-id1440857

unless ya trying to go for that rookie MJ look...
I been trying to figure that out for a long time. Why do people want their jerseys so small.

I think that was literally when he started to move away from Niketalk, he posted that in the WDYWT thread and it was just all bad from there

Doesn't affect me cause I know Twitter fingers on nike talk wouldnt say anything to me in real life face 2 face

Last edited:
why ya coppin jerseys so damn small? most of ya should be size L/44 da smallest..unless ya like small side of 5'and wired like twigs...

473165692-scottie-pippen-larry-bird-chris-mullen-and-gettyimages.jpg

this is how a slim but well length jersey should fit if we're talking bout M&N...

michael-jordan23-of-the-chicago-bulls-talks-with-the-milwaukee-bucks-picture-id1440857

unless ya trying to go for that rookie MJ look...
I been trying to figure that out for a long time. Why do people want their jerseys so small.

I'm 185lbs,

Last edited:
The 45 with the red 10s look clean to me...

SN Tried my UNLV shorts on that I copped from packers and I'm very satisfied especially for the 50% off plug...heads up though they fit slightly wider than my red bulls and my blk Bulls....not sure if material plays a role but the fit is diff....

Also why does MN put jersey sizes inside of shorts??? I just noticed this...how are shorts considered sizes 36/40/44 etc??? I thought that was in reference to chest sz...it's not a big deal but just looks odd...why not just put waist sz in shorts...or even S/M/L

Howling. Dalitso is a Niketalk legend. He was the only person I'd ever seen head to toe in Jordan Brand. I still haven't seen anybody else with Jordan jeans on lol.

Back
Top Bottom