Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Right?! I wanted to pick some stuff up, but there was slim pickings. :smh:

I called them asking about the Nolan Ryan or Tom Seaver wool jerseys, but they weren't honoring the 50% off sale according to the associate I spoke to anyway. And yeah, slim pickings for the other jerseys. I scooped up an 86 BP jacket for the low, but it's in on Friday when I'm leaving for Green Bay of course >:

LGM!!!

Yep. Did they ever sell a lebron jersey with the old kit?

In the past I saw some official ones on eBay that a few people could get ahold of. Not too many now.

I wouldn't wait honestly. I'd expect this jersey to sell out just like all the Kobes did last year and the MJs seem to do. Too much LeBron highs right now for them to sit

This. Unless you're really willing to wait awhile till it becomes available normally which could take awhile. People here in Cleveland are already planning to cop whether it be online or in store

Alp likes the baller aspect of owning them

Mitchell & ness ships fast, my Ryan will be here tomorrow :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly not too upset about M&N putting a stop to using the HOF code with the MLB sale...most jerseys were $137-150 meaning 20% would have saved about $25-$30 per jersey. I rather use the 20% off an new item or a regular price....$300 jersey comes to $240...also their Cubs collection was very limited anyway....I wonder will Lebron joint hit the site??

Could have just copped both jerseys at once using the code...

Late post but I scooped up 5 hats from the $10 sale. I was kind of upset, no Philly Eagles hats were for sell at the discounted price. Stocked up on some Lakeshow snapbacks though.

Honestly not too upset about M&N putting a stop to using the HOF code with the MLB sale...most jerseys were $137-150 meaning 20% would have saved about $25-$30 per jersey. I rather use the 20% off an new item or a regular price....$300 jersey comes to $240...also their Cubs collection was very limited anyway....I wonder will Lebron joint hit the site??

You can get most jerseys brand new off ebay for less than 240 all day. So no need to save that code for that. Imo

You can get most jerseys brand new off ebay for less than 240 all day. So no need to save that code for that. Imo

Truuue buuut, the fact that you buy directly from the source gives you peace of mind knowing it's legit. With eBay you have to ask for legit checks and having doubts if you're getting the real deal; it's all just a hastle.

Truuue buuut, the fact that you buy directly from the source gives you peace of mind knowing it's legit. With eBay you have to ask for legit checks and having doubts if you're getting the real deal; it's all just a hastle.

Ehhhh most jerseys are either really bad or 100% legit. Add in the fact that there are many smart people in this thread that can help...I'd say the risk was minimal.

Doing your homework with sellers, ratings etc is always helpful.

Hey, people talk sh*t about hardwoodfames in here, and... I understand why. But, if you wait him out and make him a decent offer, jerseys can be had for 200 or less even from him.

Oan,

The only mn jersey that you probably need to pay retail for is the 96 all star Jordan. Any others will be around and most likely had for below retail. I think that lbj rookie will be around for a while.

Got my MN sale order too. They didn't have the Banks in 48, so i got a 44 and a 52 to see which fit better. Now i haven't fit in a large for 10 years and yet the 44 fit me almost perfect. MN with the giant jerseys i guess
roll.gif

Got my MN sale order too. They didn't have the Banks in 48, so i got a 44 and a 52 to see which fit better. Now i haven't fit in a large for 10 years and yet the 44 fit me almost perfect. MN with the giant jerseys i guess :rofl:

View media item 2189706

View media item 2189707

View media item 2189708

View media item 2189709

View media item 2189710

View media item 2189712
How is the round neck on that Clemente? Was thinking of getting it but the round ribbed neckline is giving me second thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom