Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i like how FedEx just left my **** outside the door when sig was required 
mean.gif

View media item 2190145I know this jersey was just posted but happy about the new pickups. Wanted the Jazz shorts all summer so finally bit the bullet on those even though it's fall now lol. I'll wear them lightly around the house/gym/vacay in winter and then bust em out next summer. Didn't want to miss out on em for next year.

Both sz 44- my Nolan Ryan last year was a 40 (a slimmer fit) so I'm glad I went 44 on the Koufax. I have the black bulls shorts so already knew 44 was what I needed in the Jazz.

Last edited:
How much longer is the 40 to the 44 baseball jerseys? Do you have an NBA jersey? Does the MLB the same Length as the NBA?

if i was a bad person i would tell you to call fedex and say your package was never delivered and try to recoup your cost. but i'm not a bad person.

Na I ain't gonna do all that. Prolly just a newbie that doesn't know you gotta ring the bell to my office. But I will be having some words for him tomorrow :smh:

Back
Top Bottom