Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

44 or 48, they dont make 46. Depends how u want the fit to be. I wear 48, im the same height as u but i got some weight on u.

Last edited:
My pickup from the M&N Black Friday sale...brings me back to Saturday mornings with the NBA on NBC (I know you guys are all humming the theme song now!
happy.gif
) when MJ and the Bulls would be must watch TV. No League Pass back then so this was the only time we got to see the Bulls in action. 

Now just have to go find a tailor and add in the pockets....

Bought another jersey at Jeffersons Apparel. Lebron rookie for 40% off. No Minimum for Cyber Monday.

Eyeing that Griffey still.

Anyone have experience with getting a jersey tailored/shortened? The rookie Kobe I got off the sale is a just a little long.

Looking to shorten it a bit, probably right up to about where the M&N patch starts, wondering how much it'll run me.

Not sure how I feel about Jefferson sending a different player than what was advertised. (Colts 45 jersey)

Just arrived today
LL
niiiicceeee :pimp:

Anyone have experience with getting a jersey tailored/shortened? The rookie Kobe I got off the sale is a just a little long.

Looking to shorten it a bit, probably right up to about where the M&N patch starts, wondering how much it'll run me.
I'm wondering about this as well, I don't think it would be too expensive to alter.

I honestly don't understand why guys in here want BPs to fit as long as NBA jerseys. I'm not that tall by the way, so I'm guessing it will look like this on me :lol:

350x700px-LL-ceab84c8_Conceited-air-jordan-10-Sacramento.png

Last edited:
what is your exact measurement around your waist? I'm a 30" waist size and I went with a 36(S).[/quote]

I wear a 36 in jeans. I went ahead with the XL in the red bulls. Fingers crossed I picked right

I got my Joe Namath green throwback from Fanatics today and I am 100% sure the Jersey was fake.. I ordered a size 52 and the Jersey look like a kid size jersey and it was no size tag on the collar as well the year and player nam under the Mitchell and Ness tag om the bottom.. I was so disappointed, so I just returned it back today smh. Hopefully I'll get a refund in the coming week.

Last edited:
I got my Joe Namath green throwback from Fanatics today and I am 100% sure the Jersey was fake.. I ordered a size 52 and the Jersey look like a kid size jersey and it was no size tag on the collar as well the year and player nam under the Mitchell and Ness tag om the bottom.. I was so disappointed, so I just returned it back today smh. Hopefully I'll get a refund in the coming week.

Did u take a pic?

Wow @FDUB that is unacceptable. I don't like Fanatics customer service. I'm scared to get my order now which should be here this week. They should give you more than just your refund for what they sent you.

Nope, but I should have. I don't know if I'll order from them anymore.. Also, the name on the back stitching was bad..

Damn that sucks, at least u can return it tho. Was hoping u took a pic, was curious to see what they sent u

Getting anything fake from fanatics is about 0% believable 

They get their stock straight from M&N, there's no middle man in the process 

Getting anything fake from fanatics is about 0% believable 

They get their stock straight from M&N, there's no middle man in the process 
Agreed. I've gotten 20+ M&N jerseys from them. They run NBA Store, MLB Shop, NHL Shop & NFL Shop. Selling fakes ain't happening.

Back
Top Bottom