Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have not had a problem with Fanatics although this is only based on purchasing a few authentics from them. My Leetch jersey was a bit smaller than I would have expected, and the neckhole on it is a little tight(or my head is too big). Anyway, I am debating whether I will size up on it and wait for next sale. Once I get this one squared away, I'm good with jerseys for a while.

Damn, would love to have seen the jersey. Was it the replica jersey?
I was so angry that I returned them immediately without thinking. I''m telling you the honest to god truth to people that don't believe me. I opened the package and noticed the package was smaller then expected, so I opened it and took it out the package and it was super small and didn't look like a size 52 at all. It definitely had the tags and such. In the inner Collar where it says Mitchell and Ness and the actual size of the jersey underneath tagged, it only said Mitchell and Ness and not the actual size tag. Also, on the very bottom left corner of the jersey, it only had the Mitchell and Ness white box tag with the football player saying "NFL Throwbacks", but it's suppose to say "Joe Namath 1968" in a white box with black lettering. But, that wasn't on the jersey, so that right there told me that it was fake. Like someone here mentioned, somebody probably got a fake jersey and sent it to them and they sent the fake one to me.. I'm not questioning the legitimacy of Fanatics, but this unfortunately happened to me, that's all..

Are you sure this isn't what you received

http://m.fanatics.com/NFL_New_York_...Retired_Player_Vintage_Replica_Jersey_–_Green

Whats in that link isn't what he described

To those that ordered from Jefferson's. Did they give you a tracking number?
Still waiting on my 91-92 Roenick to ship. 
It's crazy, M and N has it for $300 with no discounts on their site.

Jefferson had it for $250 plus 40% off for a total of $150 shipped. 

Thanks to whoever posted the Jefferson Apparel link! 

Ordered the Knicks Sprewell & the Blue Penny from Jeffersons & only received the Penny in my package. Double checked my order status to see if they were shipped separately & unfortunately only one tracking # for both. Waiting on a response from customer service. Hope this doesn't get messy :smh:

Crisis averted... Sprewell came from a different store and was on the doorstep when I got home :smokin

Last edited:
Ordered the Knicks Sprewell & the Blue Penny from Jeffersons & only received the Penny in my package. Double checked my order status to see if they were shipped separately & unfortunately only one tracking # for both. Waiting on a response from customer service. Hope this doesn't get messy :smh:

Hopefully it won't but these smaller companies are harder to deal with

Good luck

those lookin a lil sus [emoji]129300[/emoji]

laugh.gif
 jkjk

Sounds like a case of ordering a replica thinking it was authentic. Curious as to what the price paid was? Item number? Item Description? The description given above screams replica.

Imo
Retail was $289.99 on fanatics, but I got it for $179.99 with the discount.

Hopefully it won't but these smaller companies are harder to deal with

Good luck

That's why you gotta know your size. This comes from trial and error. Once you know, the small business stores will bless you with greatness, comming thru with discounts m&n cant even come close to match. In return these small businesses flourish. It's a win win!

Jeffersons curry restock?

40% off

Code: CYBERMONDAY

https://jeffersonsapparel.com/produ...n-state-warriors-in-royal?variant=32693542150

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom