Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Man, I sized up on the M&N Bulls shorts and they fit a little too big. Should have stayed true to my size. Oh well, now I know.

Fanatics cancelled my order for a Kidd jersey they say is now out of stock and refunded me even though it lets me add to cart right now. I ordered it on Thursday and cancelled today. They did this to me with the blue penny as well last week. This was my first time ordering from them so I don't know if this is something normal?

Fanatics cancelled my order for a Kidd jersey they say is now out of stock and refunded me even though it lets me add to cart right now. I ordered it on Thursday and cancelled today. They did this to me with the blue penny as well last week. This was my first time ordering from them so I don't know if this is something normal?
No that isnt normal, Call and and see whats going. They might be recovering from the weekend, im sure plenty of people ordered those jerseys, so call and secure yours if they do have more left.

I ordered the blue penny (48) from NBA store and it is coming from the fanatics warehouse I'm florida. Not sure what size you ordered but I ordered it Saturday and it shipped yesterday. I know they're part of fanatics but my Jordan jerseys always came from Ohio so it was weird to me that this came from Florida

Don't know if it was a coincidence or not but...

I sent Jefferson an email in regards to me not getting a tracking number since my purchase.

Not even 20 mins after that, I got an email from them with updated status, as well as a tracking number.

I sent Jefferson an email in regards to me not getting a tracking number since my purchase.

Not even 20 mins after that, I got an email from them with updated status, as well as a tracking number.
when did you place your order btw? 

I ordered the blue penny (48) from NBA store and it is coming from the fanatics warehouse I'm florida. Not sure what size you ordered but I ordered it Saturday and it shipped yesterday. I know they're part of fanatics but my Jordan jerseys always came from Ohio so it was weird to me that this came from Florida

The main warehouse is in Florida

Some Mitchell and ness especially Jordan's ship from Ohio

The main warehouse is in Florida

Some Mitchell and ness especially Jordan's ship from Ohio

Got my fanatics order yesterday. Ordered on Thanksgiving came from Ohio as well.
They shipped with lasership which always makes me nervous. But everything was good. Now just waiting on new releases or a restock of some of the older jerseys of past couple years.

Last edited:
Got a tracking number but the number doesn't work lol I'm thinking maybe it hasn't been scanned yet. Keep an eye out this week.

I ordered a size 44 on 11/22 and it was cancelled on Thanksgiving. At the time it was cancelled the size 44 was still showing as available online and adding to cart. I told the rep that and they kept saying no it's out of stock in the warehouse and we're refunding you. Same thing with the Kidd jersey yesterday. This was through live chat so I might call later.

They're website is accurate so if you're able to add sizes and check out then it's in stock

Yeah and I told the rep it is letting me add that same size and check out as we speak and all she kept saying is I'm sorry for the inconvenience and that i would receive a refund. I should have called instead of doing the chat but i had the kids running around

Ordered the Knicks Sprewell & the Blue Penny from Jeffersons & only received the Penny in my package. Double checked my order status to see if they were shipped separately & unfortunately only one tracking # for both. Waiting on a response from customer service. Hope this doesn't get messy
mean.gif

Crisis averted... Sprewell came from a different store and was on the doorstep when I got home
smokin.gif

Damb. I ordered my Penny on the 22nd, still havent gotten a tracking number. Contacted them on FB and emailed them yesterday. Have not heard back yet...

Same thing just happened to me

Back
Top Bottom