Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They need to stop playing and just release them NBA ASG jerseys from 91-96 regularly. My fav asg jerseys. I hope they make as many players available as possible too. 

i do hope that MN ventures out a little bit more.

they have done a great job since the sale from adidas. but i would love for them to get off the whole bird/nique/magic train and continue to make new stuff.

visit those old sonics styles,

re make that beautiful zeke pistons jersey like [@=https://niketalk.com/members/60308"big dog" glenn robinson and eddie jones etc.

try to strike some sort of deal with barkley

re make those 90s bullets jerseys... webber/rod strickland

i'd love to see the green mavericks jersey back

early 90s clippers jerseys (not those late 90s darius miles jerseys)

etc etc
On on the same page as you. Especially with that Barkley. I NEED NEED NEED that Sunburst jersey

Man I said a long time ago, M&N need to stop playing and give us a Bullets jersey.

CWebb, JHoward, Ball don't lie... Bullets have GEMS that I need.

Guys like Kobe, Mike, Magic, Bird, their jerseys are classics and honestly M&N should just keep them in permanent rotation. But why so many different ******* Jordan jerseys? I get it, he's the GOAT, but I'm tired of seeing a bunch of MJ variations being released.

Chris-Webber-Al-Bello-Getty-Images.jpg

14howardwebberbullets.jpg

RW19962713.jpg

And not them 70's red/white/blue horizontal stripes. Tired of seeing those as the only bullets jerseys that ever get released.

M&N do a 90's DC kid a favor and show some love, pls...

Last edited:
^ Totally agree. We need a Strickland jersey too. He's been robbed of ASG nods, do that man some justice at least.

was debating hittin that sale today 
laugh.gif

but i then i remembered they didnt have **** last time i went in early Dec 
eyes.gif

they had the pippen all star in the $100 sale. seems like they didn't make too many of those for whatever reason.

Why the hype over bullets / Strickland jerseys? Only bullets jersey needed is Jordan.

You from DC?

Ya'll don't get tired of having Jordan jerseys? Mitchell and ness might as well just sell only Jordan jerseys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom