Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You from DC?

Ya'll don't get tired of having Jordan jerseys? Mitchell and ness might as well just sell only Jordan jerseys

A) You wildin
B) Why does it have to be hype? Why can't fans just want a jersey released that they like? Webber/'Sheed/Strick were good players and fan favorites
C) I personally wasn't a fan of any MJ Bullets/Wizards jersey, I guess a different demographic likes it, but it wasn't something I liked a whole lot.

I don't mind it, but when there isn't enough, there's complaints, over saturation, complaints. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I have a custom nike MJ with the mesh before they switched it so no rush for a new jersey for me, but I might scoop a red one down the line. 

Bay Area born nd raised.

I have zero complaints over Jordan jerseys. Although I don't care for the alternate stripes; that thing is hideous! Back Lettering font way off!

Webber / Strickland bullets is alright I guess...
I'd rather see a Chris Webber / Jason Williams purple kings before a bullets.

^^ Of Course you'd rather see him in a Kings jersey. You're from the bay.

I'm from DC, I want to see him in a Bullets jersey :lol:

Picked up this Rookie A.I Today at the MNFlagship store.I always wanted a Authentic A.I Jersey! One of my favorite players.

I just called the M&N flagship store and they said they only have 2xl and up on NBA jerseys left. The guy said they only have the AI rookie and MJ rookie in most sizes. I was hoping to get lucky and find the blue penny or gary payton finals jersey. I knew it was a longshot though.

^ Just called and asked for the blue PHILA Ivo and the MJ rookie in a Medium, got told both sizes were OOS.
the guy had told me they had a large in the red rookie AI and MJ rookie along with more sizes. I guess not. I wish i lived in the area to see what's left

that #12 jordan was confirmed to be released in this thread long ago.

when i brought it up before as a possibility, it was met with all types of opposition.

i do feel like they are releasing too much jordan jerseys.... maybe cause i have both wizards and his bullets jersey but i guess they wanna squeeze dem out before the license is done......

the number 12 jersey, is trash.... cause he wore it one game . smh

i need one of the all star jerseys and im done

Likely pure speculation unless someone knows, but will the AS jerseys release on MN? NBA.com?
Guess you have to be a true Jordan fan to understand.

If this was any other player, I would understand y'all.

But this is Jordan, the GOAT.

To each though.

I aporeciate

Usually NBA.com like always

Don't think they've actually ever released a Jordan on MN website, if they did it was probably one of the first they made or the boxed one

All others have been strictly NBA.com and usually in stock at the MN store but not on the website

whole store
between this and the link a few posts back with the 50% off i'm just gonna exit this thread and not come back cause I'll end up spending a bunch of money on **** I dont really need.

although the griffey jersey at half off is just too damn tempting. damn.

Back
Top Bottom