Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Can anyone answer a question for me...

Why did M&N stop making college stuff?
I think also it depends on the deals that colleges have with companies now as well. They prolly were only able to do whoever adidas had on the roster. And couldn't touch Nike, UA etc
Not true, M&N released some Miami Hurricanes gear a few years back when they were still a Nike school
They also released Gtown gear. It's definitely not about who adidas has on their rosters.
They also do Syracuse stuff and they've been with Nike forever

I have a few of their tees

93 jordan all star came in and i'm loving it. i thought the 93 and 91 were the same except for the base color, but that isn't the case. there are slight differences and i'm just noticing. the 96 hasn't been shipped yet for whatever reason.

as for the shorts, i ordered a pair when they 1st released a couple years ago. i had gotten my true sz L, but they were too small to feel comfy wearing out. i like my hooping shorts slightly past the knee. my question is are all the shorts the same length regardless of size or do they get longer as the size gets bigger? if the length doesn't increase i'ma have to pass on all shorts. and i def wanted magic and bulls shorts.

93 jordan all star came in and i'm loving it. i thought the 93 and 91 were the same except for the base color, but that isn't the case. there are slight differences and i'm just noticing. the 96 hasn't been shipped yet for whatever reason.

as for the shorts, i ordered a pair when they 1st released a couple years ago. i had gotten my true sz L, but they were too small to feel comfy wearing out. i like my hooping shorts slightly past the knee. my question is are all the shorts the same length regardless of size or do they get longer as the size gets bigger? if the length doesn't increase i'ma have to pass on all shorts. and i def wanted magic and bulls shorts.
The length is the same on all the shorts regardless of the size. Only the waist gets bigger

I wouldn't say the sizing is the same on all the NBA shorts, I ended up selling my Raptors shorts because the over all fit of them were way bigger than my Knicks and Bulls.

Not to use for true sizing purposes, but this pic shows my 4 shorts I own and you can kind of see how much bigger my raptors look to my other joints, and they're all a Large.

View media item 2324556

who the heck is going to buy bosh 
roll.gif

I wouldn't say the sizing is the same on all the NBA shorts, I ended up selling my Raptors shorts because the over all fit of them were way bigger than my Knicks and Bulls.

Not to use for true sizing purposes, but this pic shows my 4 shorts I own and you can kind of see how much bigger my raptors look to my other joints, and they're all a Large.

View media item 2324556

For real? I have the raps joint and it fits same on me as my others.

My Kobe asg was on way for delivery today thru usps while I was at work. Mailman came and went. Left a tag on door to pick up at post office. Got there and the carrier hadn't come back from delivering so I have to wait another day. I hate this!

Pics!

The length is the same on all the shorts regardless of the size. Only the waist gets bigger
this is false

They all have a standard 8.5in inseamn which is the seam on the inner thighs. But depending on the size, they all have a different length front/back rise. Which are the seams that run down your crotch/butt.

Pinstripe Pip that came in has a really small mark on one of the numbers ....looks almost like a water stain, except it's not. Is kind of hard to tell from the pics admittedly, but in person it's noticeable.

Any suggestions on method or product I could use to try and remove it? If not, it might be going back. Hope to make it work because it fits well, which isn't always the case with M&N jerseys.

View media item 2324701

Last edited:
Pinstripe Pip that came in has a really small mark on one of the numbers ....looks almost like a water stain, except it's not. Is kind of hard to tell from the pics admittedly, but in person it's noticeable.

Any suggestions on method or product I could use to try and remove it? If not, it might be going back. Hope to make it work because it fits well, which isn't always the case with M&N jerseys.

View media item 2324701

I would recommend this:

View media item 2324770
Just scrub the gel on the stain, throw it in the washing machine and it should go away.

:lol: it's hard to see but it's def there. Good looks though trey ohh, will look into that. Definitely would rather keep it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom