Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Haven't been paying attention lately, but does 50% off sales ever happen anymore?

Swingman prices at $130 don't make sense when authentics go on sale.

Last edited:
I was walking by the store so I stopped in, they showed me the swingman shorts and AI jersey

I will say they seem like pretty decent quality, I like the shorts more because they aren't as heavy

I kind of compare the jerseys to the quality of BP jerseys so probably not worth $130 IMO but the shorts are worth it

Last edited:
They have a limited selection of shorts now (bulls and sixers black, lakers gold). i dont know much about shorts, for those of you who have seen them, how do they compare to their authentic shorts in terms of look?

Haven't been paying attention lately, but does 50% off sales ever happen anymore?

Swingman prices at $130 don't make sense when authentics go on sale.

Aside from the mlb playoff sale which is 50% not really. Usually 30-40%, but if the sales have been like the fathers day where the price is automatically discounted on the site (instead of them emailing a promo code) we've been stacking either the HoF code (20%) or the welcome code (10%) on top.

I got that Tim hardaway during the $100 sale. One of my favorite jerseys.

I was trying not to spend any money but all star magic Johnson jersey looking real nice

Why are so many people thirsty for all of the Heat gear outta nowhere? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom