Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I got the junior seau authentic. It's screened. I like it. But can anybody tell me the differences of the authentic junior seau & the replica? I swear they look identical in the pics...

I got the junior seau authentic. It's screened. I like it. But can anybody tell me the differences of the authentic junior seau & the replica? I swear they look identical in the pics...

Not 100% sure but my guess would be quality. The stitching and stuff like that

I have a giants Phil Simms authentic that is screen printed and a Lawrence Taylor that is replica from the same year, the replica is stitched.

Are the grizzlies shorts suppose to fit smaller? I just got my pair in and it super tight. I think its flawed. theres some parts where the pattern looks frayed. pretty disappointed. I already took out the tags :/

The heat unis are flames.
Check the sig papi
I agree they're super clean but all the Heat jerseys and shorts were sitting below retail a year ago like much everything else 

I feel like people risk it all by underestimating certain pieces or waiting for the lowest possible price

Then when its gone they'll talk the pieces up like they never passed on them in the first place 

Are the grizzlies shorts suppose to fit smaller? I just got my pair in and it super tight. I think its flawed. theres some parts where the pattern looks frayed. pretty disappointed. I already took out the tags :/
Your pair isn't flawed

The Grizzlies shorts are notorious for fitting mad smaller than other shorts

The authentic have a heavy screen print, it's mad noticeable. I gotta few, has a real nice vintage look. The replicas look cheap and stitched. Not good.

fabric/construction is 100X better on authentic, also has 75th anni patch. and the thicker screen printed #'s

At the end of the day, when it comes to jerseys you get what you pay for. You pay authentic prices, you'll get authentic quality. You pay the replica price, you're getting replica quality. There are no shortcuts here.

Major major major shout out to NT user @PugLife. I know this a M&N thread, but if it wasn't for this thread, this wouldn't have happened. Dude saw how much of a LBJ fan I was and sent me his 2010-11 Home Heat Authentic. He said it was just collecting dust at his parent's house and found it more suitable to give it someone who'd enjoy it more. He gave me the jersey for free and covered shipping and everything. Absolutely baffling.

Still shocked at this gesture. There really are some good people out in the world.

View media item 2464772

Very nice.

I actually have the shiny material version of this jersey. Right after "the Decision," I bought an authentic LeBron jersey at a local Heat team store. A few weeks later Adidas announced they were switching to the Revolution material, so LeBron technically never played in it :lol:

i stripped 2 Eddie Jones Nike Authentics to make Lebrons authentics.

View media item 2465358View media item 2465359Pickups from the sale. Got mad love for both these jerseys

this has to be da first time M&N retros a jersey that's still technically being played with right now (nuggets)

I agree they're super clean but all the Heat jerseys and shorts were sitting below retail a year ago like much everything else 

I feel like people risk it all by underestimating certain pieces or waiting for the lowest possible price

Then when its gone they'll talk the pieces up like they never passed on them in the first place 

Totally agree on this. The best is when you try to sell a jersey and they want the homie discount yet when it's tour turn to buy, they try to get over on you.

Totally agree on this. The best is when you try to sell a jersey and they want the homie discount yet when it's tour turn to buy, they try to get over on you.

They heavy screened Seaus are the best. Gotta say though no one beats the starter authentics. I doubled up on those, one signed by Junior personally and one to kee

Back
Top Bottom