Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Whoa. When did M&N start doing swingman jerseys?

I'm about to cop this shaq joint and some lakers shorts and be a full kit wanker
smokin.gif
Screenprinted twill? The colors of the names and numbers probably won't last long. 

floodarea floodarea ended up being right and M&N wouldn't cancel my order.

Jersey is a St. Louis Cardinals 1963 Stan Musial sz. 44. Spent $168 on it after the Father's Day and HOF discounts. Depending on the fit I may or may not keep it, we'll see.

@floodarea ended up being right and M&N wouldn't cancel my order.

Jersey is a St. Louis Cardinals 1963 Stan Musial sz. 44. Spent $168 on it after the Father's Day and HOF discounts. Depending on the fit I may or may not keep it, we'll see.

RMA it back. The catch is you will have to pay for return shipping. Or flip it on ebay.

RMA it back. The catch is you will have to pay for return shipping. Or flip it on ebay.

Might flip it and try to turn a profit

Yeah I figured just because you bought it on discounts 

Screenprinted twill? The colors of the names and numbers probably won't last long. 

You're right. But tbh it probably wouldn't get burn anymore than 4-5x a year

I see the Regilar Kobe's on sale for $180. Might just do that one

For my jersey brethren.....If you've been in the NFL thread or coupon thread in the Nike section, there's a 30% off code that works on NFLShop.com

This code also works on NBAStore.com as well.

Code is 'nfl30emp'

Enjoy. :pimp:

Haven't been in this thread for days (even though it feels like over a week). Was reading back and saw this post in the cut, thanks so much was able to get GSW shorts. Slacking so bad my shorts I got to catch up. A rare chance at getting a pair at a decent discount this summer.

I still can't believe they're the NBA Store and only have 3 team shorts online, what a joke :smh:. Also tried stacking with the 10% code for new accounts, doesn't work. It's one discount or the other.

Last edited:
Go to your local mall and you can see the difference.
We don't have those types in our mall. We do have Mitchell & Ness apparel but not the athlete jerseys.

Swingman: Single layer thin mesh, screen printed twill stitched name and numbers. More casual fit

Authentic: Uses more premium materials to replicate the actual on court jersey from that time period. Heavier mesh. Tailored fit
Ok and thank you for the information. I hope they release a Jordan swingman in the future.

Went to get raffle tickets for the yeezy and saw some store with every all the new MN authentics jerseys shorts and swingman

Never find that in Michigan :lol: store was loaded with every current adidas swingman too and every BP you can think of.

The swingmans were actually kinda nice. Same stuff as the past adidas/rebook swingmans but IMO if you can get em for $75 it's a nice jersey

Went to get raffle tickets for the yeezy and saw some store with every all the new MN authentics jerseys shorts and swingman

Never find that in Michigan
laugh.gif
store was loaded with every current adidas swingman too and every BP you can think of.

The swingmans were actually kinda nice. Same stuff as the past adidas/rebook swingmans but IMO if you can get em for $75 it's a nice jersey
The only ones I see are the Adidas swingman jerseys in the two DTLRs we have around my area. We have the Bulls Mitchell & Ness baseball style jerseys and the Bo Jackson baseball shirt but no athlete jerseys.

IMO, the only scenario where a swingman or replica is worth it is when the team has single stitched jersey names and numbers like the Celtics, Raiders,Yankees, etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom