Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

im torn between the white A.I and the blue kobe. want the kobe cause i always wanted to be like fab in trade it all but the white A.I is probably top 3 cleanest white jersey

Blue Kobe is trash because of the thick pipping otherwise I'd still have it

im torn between the white A.I and the blue kobe. want the kobe cause i always wanted to be like fab in trade it all but the white A.I is probably top 3 cleanest white jersey

AI because fab looked stupid with the blue bandana over his hat

Sidenote- Best Kobe there is for M&N to make is the 2002 Purp NBA Finals
View media item 2469046

:pimp: surprised they haven't done it yet. 2 patches :smokin

Caved in last minute on the sale and copped the 91-92 Ewing for $175 
alien.gif

Man if M&N work out a deal with Barkley and make the black suns jersey, I can retire from the jersey game. Need it.
Glad I'm not the only one. Except I'd take a home Suns or the road purple. I wasn't fond of the black alternates. 

Champion replica is gonna be smaller than the M&N

A lot smaller?
In my opinion it'll be a whole size smaller. I wear 48 in Champion and 44 in M&N so they seem to be about a full size off. So a 48 M&N should be the same as a 50 or 52 in Champion. To make decisions like this easier I just use the pit to pit measurement of whatever jersey and judge that off the ones I have the fit the best.

OAN: I ordered the Pippen Swingman M&N from Jimmy Jazz yesterday for $110...has anyone actually seen the new Swingman line in person?

Whoa. When did M&N start doing swingman jerseys?

I'm about to cop this shaq joint and some lakers shorts and be a full kit wanker :smokin

Back
Top Bottom