Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Those pics did it. I'm getting a swingman

The authentic shorts look way better than the swingman shorts tho

I recommend the Larry Bird or the Hakeem Olajuwon because they're single stitched and don't run the risk of having the printed twill fade after a few washes. That's the biggest knock on Swingman jerseys.

I recommend the Larry Bird or the Hakeem Olajuwon because they're single stitched and don't run the risk of having the printed twill fade after a few washes. That's the biggest knock on Swingman jerseys.

wash em inside out

washing machine are much diff now then they were years ago when swingman were popular and we were all just thrown em in the wash with the agitator in the middle

inside out, doubt any fading happens

Is there any particular reason why those 2 are the only ones with that treatment?

Is there any particular reason why those 2 are the only ones with that treatment?

one layer of twill original thats why so It doesn't have any screen printed layers on it

so its basically just solid white twill

https://www.mitchellandness.com/2008-09-authentic-shorts-chicago-bulls-3bu-369p

guess these arent a jefferson exclusive anymore. -__- i paid $160 for my pair 
I'd be hot if I copped for $200
roll.gif
haha right. i couldve copped 2 pairs of shorts.

Got the Raptors '98-'99 shorts. I'm a little surprised that the inside lining is all white, which can be seen through the other mesh holes. I think the original Champion and Nike authentics had purple inner lining.

Feel like this should be expected today. Seen it too many times over the last few years. The fake limited and fake exclusive to one store scam. **** that.

Back
Top Bottom