Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That jeffersons hustle
laugh.gif

I may grab sooner than later but I'm not sure. Hoping they show up on more sites.
112 Fam, get that new email in effect
laugh.gif
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Been [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] for a min on these hopefully the fit is [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Now I need to find a place that can add pockets in the o.c. Area...

View media item 2471882

Last edited:
That hockey sale been going on for like a month now lol

Seems like they tryna get rid of whats left of their inventory. Wish they had some Leafs jerseys

Yeah I'd cop a wings joint if they had one, good looks. Still not sure what to order from fanatics.. have astros nolan ryan, det trammell and marlins button up dawson in my cart lol

Yeah I'd cop a wings joint if they had one, good looks. Still not sure what to order from fanatics.. have astros nolan ryan, det trammell and marlins button up dawson in my cart lol

yea just saw, didn't read the original post. if there was a wings priced at $90 then the code :x would have no choice but to do it

So are they going to stop making Hockey jerseys all together now or wha??

Hopefully they drop some new joints.

Would like to see a Sundin, CuJo and especially a Domi but i feel like they wouldnt make that cuz he beat the **** out that one Flyers fan :rofl:

I own the Dawson, and it's dope. I personally like the button ups better.

I saw the commercial on Facebook for the Swingmans. Dudes playing ball on Venice Beach. Caught a glimpse of the away black J Will Kings jersey. If they can make a swingman....can they PLEASE make an authentic?

I saw the commercial on Facebook for the Swingmans. Dudes playing ball on Venice Beach. Caught a glimpse of the away black J Will Kings jersey. If they can make a swingman....can they PLEASE make an authentic?

I asked their twitter, they just sent me a response with the "Hmmm" emojis

Back
Top Bottom