Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

chiming in on the MN shorts and shoe discussion. i'm wearing my warriors M&N with my Asics. I don't care what people say.

Lmaoooo people are taking me asking an opinion as looking for some sort of acceptance. Lot of those dudes post pictures in here looking for congrats for wearing clothes lmaooooo. Those dudes are sus

I think some immature people believe if your spending 300$ on a jersey that u shouldn't wear 60$ shoes

and someone is just trying to reach the 100 post count and baiting y'all just hit ignore

I'm glad to spark this convo because I don't care what any of ya wear. I will be wearing saint laurents and y-3s with my shorts. Do you?

Lmaoooo people are taking me asking an opinion as looking for some sort of acceptance. Lot of those dudes post pictures in here looking for congrats for wearing clothes lmaooooo. Those dudes are sus

You are asking for acceptance

The other guys just post they fits they ain't asking if we think their outfit looks cute or goes together well, they are wearing what they want sometimes some "fashion gurus" chime in and roast but hey I'm sure it's not stopping anyway from wearing what they want

But I feel like you're tryin to hard to show how expensive your gear is plus it don't even look good at all

Enh. Can say that with a lot of sneakers. Makes no sense.

While I do agree YZYs now have such a negative, corny stigma to them in the eyes of many folks they actually look nice with shorts. Again when it comes to comfort they're not a bad choice. I've worn my black 350s with my shorts plenty of times.

:lol: the last few pages though, god damn.

My future fit
369p_3b5_97cbu_1.jpg

thecl113234_57289_jb.jpg

e98.gif

Back
Top Bottom