Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yo $125 a pair plus shipping both ways?

I'd just staple some pockets on them shorts at that point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this slight thread turn 
mean.gif
Whatchu mean?
when the question was raised about a certain fit 

Having to explain why you have shorts that don't have pockets to people who don't know anything about sports fashion is funny/annoying :lol:

But I feel like you're tryin to hard to show how expensive your gear is plus it don't even look good at all

Enh. Can say that with a lot of sneakers. Makes no sense.

While I do agree YZYs now have such a negative, corny stigma to them in the eyes of many folks they actually look nice with shorts. Again when it comes to comfort they're not a bad choice. I've worn my black 350s with my shorts plenty of times.

:lol: the last few pages though, god damn.
the v2s look like your foot got hit wit a mallet, cartoon style like bugs bunny. V1s look like straight up water shoes.
Ive been thought they were wack, ain't nothin new wit me. Then toss how they look wit some basketball shorts?
View media item 2485565

Last edited:
Only Yeezy's I ever liked were the Moonrocks but hell if I'd ever drop $1300 plus the sole is cheaply painted

vans with shorts is fine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

those j kids evaded me most of my adolescence/childhood... still never pulled the trigger 

gonna finally pull the trigger on the swingman 76rs.. hoping the sizing is same as original 

Last edited:
The last of the pick ups from MN Father's Day sale + HOF coupon.  Size 36 Yao and Duncan were a struggle, and size 40 Magic warm-up jacket was too baggy.  Sent them back for exchange and never looked back.  The only downside is the front "8" on the KB jersey (size 40) looks low.

Back
Top Bottom