Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Barkleyposites and Raptors shorts for today

20170728_131008.jpg

That J Will will deff be on my list. Was never big fan of the Kings but J Will was dope and he was always spotted around Sac showin love...

another sizing question,

been trying to search this thread and the authentic jersey thread but the new search function is horrible....

anyways, Im a slim cat 6', 180, lanky....im wondering if I should go for a 40 or 44 kobe joint.

I def want the jersey to be more fitted than baggy...

anyone with similar stats have any input/pics?

I pretty much have same build. NBA jerseys are hella iffy for me. Sz 44 is comfortable but roomy and sz 40 is on the tighter side. Fit varies too from jersey to jersey even if it's same size...It's a hit or miss for me when ordering NBA jerseys. And because of this I'm down to 1, which is my Tmac road sz 44. For whatever reason it fits well...Neither size will look bad at all, I've had plenty 40s and 44s over the years. Just depends the fit you want...

2 weeks gone, still no shipping on shorts. Think i'm just gonna cancel it next week, starting to not even want them anymore. I'm disgusted.

What do y'all do for pockets.. :rofl:
I struggle without any on a daily wear with my two.

One of those runners pouches. Its slim and not even noticeable under the tee. Can fit my phone, cardholder and keys easily and i dont look like an old man or a chich sporting one of those big bulky 90s era fanny packs

Attachments

• 20170725_154828.jpg
    20170725_154828.jpg
    782.6 KB · Views: 31
Damn, I want both Webbers. I thought the Bullets one would be around for a while until I saw they didn't restock it.

I'm too short to be wearing a NBA jersey. I'm not no bogues or speedy Claxton.
I'm not that tall either and I don't really care, I'd still rock an NBA jersey

2 weeks gone, still no shipping on shorts. Think i'm just gonna cancel it next week, starting to not even want them anymore. I'm disgusted.
how is that even possible? I ordered on a sunday and it got to me this past tuesday

one thing I didn't like is how they shipped it in a plastic bag instead of the usual small box

That yellow KD is hideous and I love yellow jerseys.

Webber will be an instant sellout. Then restock a few months later and sit around for every sale.

Dope to see J Will, I don't want it but I've seen so many people ask for it.

Usually basketball jerseys drop during the summer, July or August most years.

another sizing question,

been trying to search this thread and the authentic jersey thread but the new search function is horrible....

anyways, Im a slim cat 6', 180, lanky....im wondering if I should go for a 40 or 44 kobe joint.

I def want the jersey to be more fitted than baggy...

anyone with similar stats have any input/pics?
Go with the 44

@sorianotron As stated before either a 40 or 44 would work for you, just depends on the "fit" you like. I think there might be like a half inch difference in length if any between the 2 sizes. I am 5'8" 185lb and I wear a 44 in M&N. Here's a pic from my IG wearing my David Robinson...
IMG_2146.JPG

Your local hood attire. If I had to guess it's Black Pyramid brand or Hudson. Those pics have Jimmy Jazz written all over it

Your local hood attire. If I had to guess it's Black Pyramid brand or Hudson. Those pics have Jimmy Jazz written all over it
THIS. Against All Odds has this crap right next to their nice new Mitchell and Ness Swingman jersey display.

I'm not that tall either and I don't really care, I'd still rock an NBA jersey

how is that even possible? I ordered on a sunday and it got to me this past tuesday

one thing I didn't like is how they shipped it in a plastic bag instead of the usual small box

SMFH no idea. I did had to cancel the card I ordered it on because I lost it, but dude at customer service said they would call if there way a payment problem. Still waiting.

Back
Top Bottom