Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_0111.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0113.JPG

Wtf is this???
LMAAAOOOO

@sorianotron As stated before either a 40 or 44 would work for you, just depends on the "fit" you like. I think there might be like a half inch difference in length if any between the 2 sizes. I am 5'8" 185lb and I wear a 44 in M&N. Here's a pic from my IG wearing my David Robinson...
IMG_2146.JPG
Tony Starks is that you?

Haven't checked this thread in a few days wow I missed a lot of info. Can't believe theyre actually dropping the J-Will authentic. Wish it was the purple though

Haven't been any good short sales in awhile. I'm guessing maybe for Labors Day we'll see a couple.

That's pretty much a month away. I doubt it but it would be good. I personally think you won't see anything good until a little after that, and due to the popularity this year good sizes will be scarce.

Haven't checked this thread in a few days wow I missed a lot of info. Can't believe theyre actually dropping the J-Will authentic. Wish it was the purple though

I'm very shocked (but glad) M&N did a J-Will. Just wondering if I should get one in a size I can actually wear or just enjoy the 1999 authentic I have even though its a XL/XXL.

Picked up my 96 ASG shorts tonight from that Corporate sale earlier this month (or was it late June?). Def tighter waistband and because of that the shorts aren't naturally wider like others. I went TTS, and they fit fine. Could've probably done a Large to get the look/fit I want without sagging.

so excited thanks for the news. i don't know about others but lately i have been staying more connected with M&N than with the current authentic designs. i guess i can relate more to the nostalgia growing up in the 90s, etc.

Oh, ok, thanks. I must have misunderstood you, thought you said you weren't sure. Still hoping I'll come across a strip-able or blank white Champion to customize.

M&N should release that Charlotte Hornets P Miller, #15. I would cop. No one liked Dell Curry then, no one likes him now.

Too many swingman jerseys.

WE NEED ALL STAR AND PRO BOWL JERSEYS M&N!!!!! ****

Back
Top Bottom