Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

40% off. One day only
F2976CC8-0FCA-4D1E-B319-9B8AD03D9F19.png

if they are doing 40 now, there has to be something better in the remaining days. If not they should have saved this until the end.

Well this is close to a $100 deal. :nerd:

Niners authentic Deion is marked down to $175. code brings it down to $105 shipped.

I'm passing but hopefully one of you can find it useful

Good looks on the code because it damn sure wasn't in my e-mail. I caved and got the 96 ASG shorts with it. I guess I can finally have a match to wear my Columbia's with. This thread is dangerous :lol:.

Cool photo of Hank with glove & zipper down jersey with Indian Chief patch. :nthat:

52owDIi.jpg

The away Aaron in the Blue is the one jersey that has eluded me for 15 years. I hope they re-release it at some point or I may just buy someone’s 52 on eBay and get it altered:lol:

What year is this from? I like that patch better than the "screaming warrior" patch on the '57 joint, although both are nice.

not sure
'53-'56 dates the uniform though...he looks young, it looks spring training

patch is basically a hold over from the boston uniforms - at that point it was basically just a letter change on the cap in milwaukee

this sn link says june 1957 but not sure - thought they switched patches by that year

http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame....kee&lowYear=&highYear=&sort=year&increment=18

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom