Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Looking at the completed auctions looks like those Astros sweaters are going for ridiculous amounts. WTF?

Damn

Is it sold out on the site or something?

Edit: it is
yep. its sold out on MN...but we all know there will be a restock. mine was brand new. i only sold it because it was a little small. i only expected to get about retail for it. started bidding at 100 and set a bin of 225. bidding ended at just over 470, 480 something with shipping

Thanks! Yeah she even matched the colors of the fabric perfectly for both. The price was great too.

Nice. I might do the same with all my authentics since I gotta wear a backpack or a sweater with pockets when I wear them.

I’ll never take shorts or pants without pockets for granted. Lol

Nice. I might do the same with all my authentics since I gotta wear a backpack or a sweater with pockets when I wear them.

I’ll never take shorts or pants without pockets for granted. Lol

I was doing the same. That nike sling running pack is not enough to hold an iphone 8+, keys and a wallet. The pockets are pretty deep too to hold what I need. Totally worth the $20 per shots.

Nothing too crazy but I grabbed this M&N Bulls Finals hat, I love the script on the inside. I wanna grab all the Finals ones. Need 1991-1993 and now 1997-1998.

IMG_6338.JPG
IMG_6339.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG

i dont think that 2k sale of the astros sweater was completed. well...i didnt see any feedback left for the seller regarding that item

Back
Top Bottom