Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally got a good deal on the 1985 Jordan, definitely is needed to match my Bred and Chicago 1s :smokin

How often does m&n restock ? They've been out of both colors of the Bulls shorts for a minute

How often does m&n restock ? They've been out of both colors of the Bulls shorts for a minute

If you have time, I'd call the store and ask. There's really no clear answer, some items they'll restock somewhat regularly in-store (Jordan jerseys) but online it seems once it's gone that's it. There's items I've been waiting to get restocked since the $100 sale (VC Raptors and Carter Blue Jays) and it hasn't happened yet.

If you have time, I'd call the store and ask. There's really no clear answer, some items they'll restock somewhat regularly in-store (Jordan jerseys) but online it seems once it's gone that's it. There's items I've been waiting to get restocked since the $100 sale (VC Raptors and Carter Blue Jays) and it hasn't happened yet.

10-4 I'll give them a call, thanks

No way I'm paying $275 for this jersey....can anyone help me find a site that sells it for a decent price? It's the 1994 jerry rice jersey in red....any help would be appreciated

Much appreciated! Didn't find the one I was looking for but just might go with the basic red/white rice jersey...any coupon codes for any jersey sites?

waiting for 90s Mariners and late 90s Astros 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom