Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn this thread... I'm going BP crazy over here. Just scooped the Griffey, White Ripken Jr., Green Henderson and Yellow Gwynn. Still got some more I'm eye balling too like the Matt Williams Diamondbacks, Marlins Dawson and Boggs Rays.

Shout out to @memphisboi55 and @ElijahDukes for the sizing tips... The 48 XL is definitely the best fit for me. It's a little wide but the length is right for my frame. Considering hitting up the tailor on one to see if I can get the width just right but will probably just ride with it.

Will post a group pick when the postman falls through.

Last edited:
You got eBay and jersey pros all over this board. I haven't bought anything fake on eBay in YEARS. Not since some Croc 17s back in 00 or 01.
yea I get it. I just don't wanna bombard people on here with lcs because I have literally no clue in determining authenticity with jerseys

yea I get it. I just don't wanna bombard people on here with lcs because I have literally no clue in determining authenticity with jerseys

To each their own, but I would recommend posting them when you want. If not for the dudes on this forum, I wouldn't have gotten my Mookie 1987 authentic for 95 shipped. Among others!!

Probably so but like I said I'm very anal on authenticity. I've had mom dukes cop me gifts from gucci and I still ain't believe the **** was real :smh:

Probably so but like I said I'm very anal on authenticity. I've had mom dukes cop me gifts from gucci and I still ain't believe the **** was real :smh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Once you own a few legit jerseys you'll be able to tell on your own for the most part.

My man right here taught me A LOT about baseball jerseys.

Damn this thread... I'm going BP crazy over here. Just scooped the Griffey, White Ripken Jr., Green Henderson and Yellow Gwynn. Still got some more I'm eye balling too like the Matt Williams Diamondbacks, Marlins Dawson and Boggs Rays.

Shout out to @memphisboi55 and @ElijahDukes for the sizing tips... The 48 XL is definitely the best fit for me. It's a little wide but the length is right for my frame. Considering hitting up the tailor on one to see if I can get the width just right but will probably just ride with it.

Is there a sale going on :nerd:

Is there a sale going on :nerd:

So I ended up buying from a couple different sellers off Amazon or eBay. Had some Amazon points so I ended up paying $30 out of pocket for the Griffey from seller Jadgang who I read on this thread was legit. The Gwynn came from an eBay store called kickspatrol which was on sale for $54 - couldn't find any info on them but figured I'd take a chance. The Henderson and Ripken I copped for $60 each from a store called ApparelZoo which has 25% off right now - again tried to look up if they are legit but couldn't find much but they have an Amazon store as well. Both places have a return policy so if it turns out if they are fake I'll send them back.

If anyone has any past experience with these two sellers/stores I'd appreciate the feedback but I've been out of the shoe game for so long my guard is down for fakes. Regardless $180 isn't going to kill me and I can return in necessary. I'll know Thurs/Friday when they come in and will report back to the group if no information is available from other NT folk.

Last edited:
So I ended up buying from a couple different sellers off Amazon or eBay. Had some Amazon points so I ended up paying $30 out of pocket for the Griffey from seller Jadgang who I read on this thread was legit. The Gwynn came from an eBay store called kickspatrol which was on sale for $54 - couldn't find any info on them but figured I'd take a chance. The Henderson and Ripken I copped for $60 each from a store called ApparelZoo which has 25% off right now - again tried to look up if they are legit but couldn't find much but they have an Amazon store as well. Both places have a return policy so if it turns out if they are fake I'll send them back.

If anyone has any past experience with these two sellers/stores I'd appreciate the feedback but I've been out of the shoe game for so long my guard is down for fakes. Regardless $180 isn't going to kill me and I can return in necessary. I'll know Thurs/Friday when they come in and will report back to the group if no information is available from other NT folk.

Looks like another member on the board bought a pair of Bulls shorts from them. I'm no expert but the shorts looked legit and they have 30% off all orders.

Looks like another member on the board bought a pair of Bulls shorts from them. I'm no expert but the shorts looked legit and they have 30% off all orders.

Are there any fake shorts out there? I mean im sure there are but i dont think ive seen any....yet

View media item 2113972

Back
Top Bottom