Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I hate Fedex.  I did Signature confirmation so people wouldn't steal my package off my doorstep.  They tried to deliver earlier but I wasn't home.  I called them to see if they could hold it since I'm leaving for a work trip next week and they told me they couldn't hold it for more than 5 days and would just send it back to Mitchell and Ness.  Unbelievable.  I had to call multiple facilities before I finally got the number to the local delivery center and had someone agree to hold it for me.  

so you hate fedex because they stuck to their rules?

Got my bulls shorts in today. They're going back, too much white on the red joints. Knew I should've got the black ones, hopefully they still have my size

so you hate fedex because they stuck to their rules?

I personally called them to see if they can just hold it until I get back from vacation. The guy said I can't do that which is BS because I've done it before. Then I ask them to give me the number to the facility and the guy said he can't do that nor does he know how to.

A quick five minute research on my own, I was able to talk to the guy at the actual facility and they said they would gladly hold it. So why are they both saying opposite things, especially since fedex has held my shipments until I came back from overseas trips

Last edited:
I personally called them to see if they can just hold it until I get back from vacation. The guy said I can't do that which is BS because I've done it before. Then I ask them to give me the number to the facility and the guy said he can't do that nor does he know how to.

A quick five minute research on my own, I was able to talk to the guy at the actual facility and they said they would gladly hold it. So why are they both saying opposite things, especially since fedex has held my shipments until I came back from overseas trips

Just messing with you a bit homie.

Glad you did that research. I think all those shipping companies are gonna have those inconsistencies, but fedex from mn with sig confirm is def safest bet in protecting your purchase.

Especially because mn doesn't play that "lost package" game.

If you choose to have no sig on a mn package and it's lost or stolen? Mn takes no responsibility. Which is wack too because they put a sticker on the outside of the box telling everyone what's inside!

Even my box was tampered with on one side upon arrival.

Last edited:
I never understood why they put a sticker on the box that says what the contents are. Might as well write in big black ink that theres a bunch of $300 jerseys in the box :smh:

Last edited:
Just messing with you a bit homie.

Glad you did that research. I think all those shipping companies are gonna have those inconsistencies, but fedex from mn with sig confirm is def safest bet in protecting your purchase.

Especially because mn doesn't play that "lost package" game.

If you choose to have no sig on a mn package and it's lost or stolen? Mn takes no responsibility. Which is wack too because they put a sticker on the outside of the box telling everyone what's inside!

Even my box was tampered with on one side upon arrival.
M
Exactly. It's holiday season. No way I'm going to leave stuff hanging on my door step, especially since package theft has been on the rise. To your point with MN taking no responsibility, no way I'm taking that chance

even when I do sig conformation with fedex they never ask for it, kind of sketchy.
another time I went to the main delivery center and asked them to hold it there cause I wasn't going to be home they delivered it anyway. :smh:

Last edited:
if you guys create an account on fed ex website. all that stuff can be done electronically.

you can have your package held at the nearest fed ex office etc

The sales in fanatics ends earlier?
frown.gif

Anyone got a Mitchell & Ness Throwback Name & Number Long Sleeve T-Shirt? Looking to buy one but need to know sizing. I wear a 48 in mlb jerseys, should I stay tts or go down to 44? Thx

Anyone have an MLB Jersey (non BP) in a size Small (36)?

If so, please post the chest measurement. I have a MLB wool Jersey (Jackie Robinson) in a size Medium (40). The chest measurement from pit to pit is 21.5 inches approximatelty across.

It feels just a bit loose and I am eyeing another MLB jersey. Just wondering what the MLB exact sizing spec is for M&N size Small so I can see if it's too small.

My NBA M&N Mediums are 21 inches across and fit perfect (then again, these taper down).

How do you guys find the M&N authentic shorts fit?  I wear a 48 in their jerseys (I'm 6'3", 235 lbs). I wanna get in on the sale, but don't know if I'm an XL or just a L

Any advice is appreciated

How do you guys find the M&N authentic shorts fit?  I wear a 48 in their jerseys (I'm 6'3", 235 lbs). I wanna get in on the sale, but don't know if I'm an XL or just a L

Someone told me TTS. I ordered last week. I actually should get them today.

I went a size up, because of the new smedium generation.

Authentic shorts are TTS. For reference I wear a L in regular tech fleece pants & copped an L in the shorts and they are perfect. S/O ahat for th advice as well

M&N doesn't allow you to stack codes right? I kinda want that Allen Bucks jawn...

No code stacks
damnit I knew I should have been more decisive :smh:

what is your exact measurement around your waist? I'm a 30" waist size and I went with a 36(S).

Last edited:

I wear a 40 in all my jerseys, a Large everything else but a wear a 36 in the shorts because they fit a little wide in my experience. I ordered a 40 at first but when i tried them on the leg holes were way too big and it looked awkward on me so I exchanged them for a 36 and the fit is perfect. I'm 5"9 150 lbs and have a 32" waist for reference 

Back
Top Bottom