Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If I'm not mistaken M&N will usually post release info on IG when it comes to Jordan jerseys...they usually name the stores and the date it will drop at least a day before it actually drops.....I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it dropping tomorrow randomly....what y'all think?

If I'm not mistaken M&N will usually post release info on IG when it comes to Jordan jerseys...they usually name the stores and the date it will drop at least a day before it actually drops.....I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it dropping tomorrow randomly....what y'all think?

I don't see it releasing tomorrow .... they normally released on Friday ..... Jordan 45 and finals patch were

even better .. hope you guys are right

I think they did but hard to find

They didn't release too far long ago where a 40/44 wasn't made

Yes
laugh.gif

No idea. Didn't try it but its claimed
nah doesnt look like it does. if anyone wants a $20 code here ya go: T622R6NLK

Hopefully! I did the 15% off via EU so it came out to like $280. Figured if US site drops and I'm around and able to cop, I'll just cancel the EU order. 

Well, looks like I'm gonna miss that 96 all star. Wasn't expecting it to drop this early. Hope it sticks around for a while

Back
Top Bottom