Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

was wondering if Jeffersons was the site that screws up orders. I assumed correctly lol

Actually. Their site sucks too. Slow af. Im looking at what they have, they have certain jerseys on sale for 180 then in cart it shows for 200 something. They also have a Joe Montana on sale for 2 something "from 500" :rofl:. In what world was retail 500
I was actually talking about jerseys with my barber the other day. Back in the day during the jersey era, he said local mom and pop boutiques had them retailing for $500. I don't know if that was a markup or sticker price.

IMG_4334.JPG
96 all stars and UNDS doom foams with my son. Love the all star shorts I want those 93 ones next.

Dope fit but lil man stylin on you

I was actually talking about jerseys with my barber the other day. Back in the day during the jersey era, he said local mom and pop boutiques had them retailing for $500. I don't know if that was a markup or sticker price.

I dunno either, i was too broke back then to drop 300 let alone 5 lol. Ive seen a few of these boutiques lately mark up a few jerseys (mainly the griffey) then have it "on sale" for same price as retail.

Yep. I remember when local mom and pop stores were taxing on top of retail for jerseys 400-500 wasn't uncommon depending on the jersey.

A buddy of mine paid 450 for the home Dominique Wilkins back in the day.

Dope fit but lil man stylin on you

I dunno either, i was too broke back then to drop 300 let alone 5 lol. Ive seen a few of these boutiques lately mark up a few jerseys (mainly the griffey) then have it "on sale" for same price as retail.
man i was like 10 when that whole era happened

Yessir. I would think if you're ordering from the east coast it would ship out of the flagship store but I guess that's not the case.
flagship store has never shipped I think, that's why they have a separate warehouse. New warehouse is in Cali, old one used to be in Iowa

This thread is going to make me go broke. I've spent over 1k in jerseys this past month. Just copped a 93 Barry Sanders and I'm about to pull the trigger on a Sweetness for $126

I recently read this July 13th article on the SLAM website about T-Mac during his Magic Days...
http://www.slamonline.com/nba/tracy-mcgrady-throwback/#3cDMWh19IGM0mXeA.97

Featured is this photograph of his blue Magic stars jersey (says "via Mitchell & Ness").

mcgrady_jersey.jpg

This got me wondering, are Mitchell & Ness planning to release this grail jersey? Can anyone drop any insight on this? I've been wanting this jersey for years!

I recently read this July 13th article on the SLAM website about T-Mac during his Magic Days...
http://www.slamonline.com/nba/tracy-mcgrady-throwback/#3cDMWh19IGM0mXeA.97

Featured is this photograph of his blue Magic stars jersey (says "via Mitchell & Ness").

mcgrady_jersey.jpg

This got me wondering, are Mitchell & Ness planning to release this grail jersey? Can anyone drop any insight on this? I've been wanting this jersey for years!

Yeah, i'm pretty sure it was announced in here months ago.

I posted the tmac info back in the winter. Usually when that info is posted there's no dates attached so it just randomly drops.

Still waiting on that Chris Webber and most likely they've been sitting in a warehouse somewhere

Forgot to also mention in the nba thread a member who has legit info said the white alternate Kobe jersey is dropping a long with the 2003 ASG!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom