Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

with the Seattle X's :smh:

conceited-air-jordan-10-seattle-png.1949262

nice ultraboosts, didn't know they had a multicolor pattern on the toebox

This is one of the best outfits I've seen in a while

Does M&N restock jerseys that are sold out? I'm looking for a Jerry Rice but my size is sold out on their site.

Long shot but if anyone has or knows where I can find this M&N "Foil" hat PLEASE let me know. I have looked everywhere I can think to.
Eu6zDQhm.jpg

Style code VX01Z FAS 5BULLS
I would even be willing to buy someone a hat to show my appreciation if they can help me out.
Thanks

Home Orlando shorts finally came in today. No need for me to post them, they've been posted ad nauseum in here. They will be worn with my foams, penny 1s,2s, and 4's. You can do the visual. I also have a penny caricature tee I can rock. I'm good with it. Ordered my last BP for the summer with the Mariners Griffey. Can't wait.
Pics or it didn't happen

Thanks to the homie redmercury for letting me know they had this at the Twins store at Target field. Ordered through a phone order and it came in today.. it's beautiful in person. Love this thread

Glad to help. That one is on my list, too, just waiting for both the right time and a major sale...

Glad to finally pick up this Astros sweater. It's been on my list for a while. Just was waiting on the right price.
20170724_205727.jpg
20170724_205615.jpg
20170724_210046.jpg

what size did you get on the sweater...? the smallest size i've seen was a med 40...been wanting that for years...if the med is too big i'm going to grab the satin jacket...

Does M&N restock jerseys that are sold out? I'm looking for a Jerry Rice but my size is sold out on their site.

50/50. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. And when they do it might take forever for it to happen. I would be shocked if the didn't restock that jersey in time for the new upcoming season. Try calling the store to see if they have in-stock, or try calling the 49ers' official team shop in SF.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Kobe rookie (yellow) in 40... for a good price! Thanks

Foot Locker, Foot Action and Champs Sports are having a flash sale (online only) 25% off. A lot of M&N items are included. ** must spend at least $75

Check out with code: FLASH25

Glad to help. That one is on my list, too, just waiting for both the right time and a major sale...
I know man, I was hoping for a sale too..but I literally couldn't find this jersey anywhere, so I either wait and hope for a restock, or bite the bullet..I bit the bullet...thanks again my man

Back
Top Bottom