Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Add me to the list of jeffersons victims. Ordered the Iversons finals jersey last week, no shipment confirmation and no response to repeated contact attempts.

Had to file the claim with PayPal. Smh that was a great price on that jersey.

Add me to the list of jeffersons victims. Ordered the Iversons finals jersey last week, no shipment confirmation and no response to repeated contact attempts.

Jefferson is a local shop here by me in NJ. Went to it once. Run by 2 guys it seems like. Saw they had a Pippen jersey listed on Amazon for $179. Figured it would be in store also but it was shipped to Amazon so I ordered from there instead. Seems they do legit business but to be fair business hours had store opening at 11am, they unlocked the door at 12:15...

Got this Mitchell and Ness grail in: New with tags 1961-1962 Jerry West Los Angeles Lakers road, made in USA with the union labor tag, in rare size 46.

I feel like the blue pops much better on the older version of this jersey 2003-2005 vs. versions they've dropped in recent years.

here...hold this L

Been told y'all about their terrible business model

Dealt with em once... Took like 2weeks to get my package but they sent me 2 jerseys.

Wouldnt deal with em again tho

How do MN jerseys fit compared to adidas?? If I wear a Medium in adidas swingman am I ok ordering the same size in the MN swingman??

Coming very soon according to their Instagram
mitchellness_1502472442.jpg

Dealt with Jeffersons. Bought on black friday. Received items in January. 50 percent off lebron rookies when it just came out. But packaging wasnt good. Glad the jersey didnt have any scratches/tears et. al.

Reebok jerseys were so awful. The fit and material, I still can't believe how bad they were. They weren't always like that either, it was like early 2000s they just mailed it in.

How was the Puma one?

The first few runs of reebok jerseys. The 01 helmet tag joints with the old NFL shield on the collar area, and the 02 jerseys (first year with that NFL equipment logo) on them were decent quality.

From about 03 on, quality started falling off. The last few years 09-11 right before they lost the contract were absolutely horrible. Seemed like they just threw the towel in and waited for Nike to take over.

Back
Top Bottom